Pretty Hurts |au|

Dedicated to -_Loner_-
/Harry's P.O.V\
Log Date: November 8th, 2016

Today was like any other day. I woke up, got ready for school, cooked for my aunt, uncle and cousin, and then went to school. Except, I did it a piece of toast, well I little piece of toast, my cousin came in when I was going to take a second bite. He slapped it out of my hand and called for my aunt.
"Mum!! Harry's eating MY food!" He shouted, crossing his arms and smirking. Aunt Petunia came marching into the kitchen, looked at me with disgust like always.

"How dare you eat my Dudleys food! You fat pig, you're fat enough as it is! Clean this mess, finish making breakfast and go to your room or walk to school. Whatever, I don't care just leave after you've done what you were told to do." Aunt petunia said. 'Fat pig' I've been hearing those words since I was six. And no matter what I do, I never seem to loose weight.

Petunia uses those words once in a while, not as often as she used to. It's her husband that says those words to me everyday. Uncle Vernon is a cruel man, I didn't see him this morning, and thank the lord I didn't, unlike aunt Petunia or Dudley, he would notice tiny details. Once, I used those little black hair clips to keep my bangs on one side, because I can't cut them, and he noticed. He accused me of stealing from Petunia. I didn't, I stole them from a girl at my school.

I can't way to leave this hell hole, if I ever get to leave. I rather die than stay here, actually I'd just rather die. Why didn't the guy that killed my parents, also kill me. Or rather spare my parents and just kill me. I'm a waste of space, I have no use here. Nobody loves me, nobody cares for me, I'd rather kill myself than stay alive any longer.

Draco's P.O.V

I was walking to school when I saw Harry, he goes to my school, I smiled and crossed the street to walk along side him.

"Hi" I said. I guess I took him by surprise when I greeted him because he jumped a bit. "Oh, um hi." He said in a whisper-like tone.

"I'm Draco, we go to school together." I said smiling. "Oh yeah, I-I've seen you around." He said. He had a sweater on, and the hood was covering the side of his face. So when he looked at me, I got to see how he really looked. And boy was he beautiful. His eyes, they were beautiful.

"Be ca-" Harry began but was cut off my be letting out a light shrike as I fell on the pavement. "Oh, are you okay?! Let me help." Harry said bending down and reaching for my hands. I extended my arm and helped him help me stand up.

A few months later

Draco's P.O.V still

I asked Harry to be my boyfriend. After the day he had helped me stand up, we became friends. Close friends. I sat with him in lunch, study hall, art, English, and every other class we had together. In those few months leading up to me asking him out, we became close. He told me everything. He told me about his uncle, aunt and cousin. I've meet his cousin, and have I despised him since we met in kindergarten.

A month later.

Still Draco's P.O.V

When I said Harry told me everything, I was talking about the abuse. He never told me about his depression, his self harm, his suicidal thoughts. I could've helped him, I could've been there when he felt like giving up to remind him that I love him.

But it's to late.
He's gone.

His aunt, uncle, and cousin all took pitty in him after they found him. Dudley, his cousin was the one to tell me. I didn't believe him at first, not until they let me see him at the hospital. He had bandages covering his scars, supposedly they were still bleeding when they got him to the hospital.

His aunt gave me a note he had left for me.

It read, Dear Draco,
I never wanted you to like me, or fall in love with me as you said you had done. Don't think I don't love you, because I do and that's why I had to do it. If I stayed alive I would've caused you great misery. I should've told you about my self harm, depression, eating disorder, and suicidal thoughts. But I didn't want you to worry about me, nor did I want you to stop me. This isn't your fault, don't blame yourself, I wouldn't want you to blame yourself because you were the only good thing I had in my life. At least, you know I'll be finally able to meet my parents, in the after life. Maybe, or maybe I'll be alone even in the after life.
Just don't forget I love you too. I love you Draco Lucius Malfoy.
Love,
Harry James Potter.

I broke down as I read the letter. I should've been there to stop it, but I wasn't and now he's gone. And now I'm gone. He was my first love, and now he's my last. He was the only thing keeping me together these past few months, but now I have no one. No parents, no family that wants me. I don't want to go back to the foster home and have them find out about Harry. I don't ever want to go back there, and I won't.

Dear Harry,
See you soon
Love,
Draco Lucius Malfoy.