IDK anymore guys :((

[bitch you thought 😂 i don't mean to be rude and call anyone a bitch]
[✨ promts from Instagram&Tumblr]

Draco walked past Harry and saw how happy he seemed with his friends. A smirk replaced his grumpy look and he walked back.

"Hey Potter, you remind me of ice cream." Draco said turning to look at him. "Oh, is it because I'm so sweet?" Harry answered, a cheeky smile plastered on his face. "No because I want to lick you." Draco said turning his back and walking away, leaving one Harry Potter a blushing mess.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡

"Hey doesn't Potter look too happy today? It's weird." Pansy said eating her waffles. "Hmm, maybe it's his birthday." Blaise said taking a sip of his juice. "Nah his birthday is on July 31st." Draco said taking a bite of his eggs. Pansy chocked on her waffles and Blaise spit of his juice. "What? How do you know?" Pansy asked, clearing her threat after Draco helped her. "You don't even know when's my birthday and I'm your best friend!" Blaise said. "Know thy enemy." Draco said standing up.

**later that day**

"Hey Harry would you like some strawberry gum?" Neville asked Harry. "He's allergic to strawberries, geez Longbottom isn't he your friend." Draco said as he passed by them. "Oh my fucking.. not again." Pansy said walking behind Draco. "Know thy enemy." Draco said again. "Yeah, so you can become his boyfriend later." Pansy mumbled.

Neville looked at Harry and Harry shrugged. "He's right." Harry said. "Okay then..." Neville said putting the gum back in his pocket.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡
Yo yo yo sorry it's short :^{ I'm trying to update everyday, again key word is trying.
who wants to be in a gc with me? We'll discuss drarry, talk about conspiracy theories and shat:^} it'll be fun. but u need messenger cause that's the only place I can make gc :^{} there will be rules tho:() i always make rules :< dm or sum:^>
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡