Why Malfoy?

Harry's P.O.V

I kissed Draco's one more time. "Are you sure you want to tell them?" Draco asked me. "I'm sure Draco, I mean we have been dating for 4 years, I think they have the right to know just like Blaise, Goyle and Pansy know." I said.

"Okay then, good luck baby." Draco sad and kissed me before he left. I whispered the Gryffindor common room password and went in. Hermione and Ron were sitting on couch doing homework, Ginny in between them.

I walked over to them and cleared my throat. They all looked up and smiled at me. I sat down on the chair in front of them. "Um guys I need to talk to you about something." I said.

Ginny smiled at me and walked over to me sitting on my lap. I looked at her confused. 'WTF is she doing? She better be thankful that Draco isn't here or he would destroy her' I thought to myself. "Are you dating my sister Harry?!" Ron asked standing up.

My eyes widened. "What? No of course not." I said. Ginny ignored us and continued sitting on my lap. Hermione looked confused while she closed her book. "So what do you need to talk about?" Hermione asked.

"I have to confess something to you guys." I said. Ginny smiled and kissed my cheek, "I like you too Harry." she sand and tried to kiss me but I turned my head away from her.

"Actually I'm scared to tell you guys but you're my friends so you need to know. Ever since the begging of 2nd year I started to realise something but I didn't except it until 3rd year. I realised that I was gay." I said. I didn't look at them, scared of their reactions.

Hermione was the first to speak. "Your gay? That's amazing I've always wanted a gay best friend! And I'm okay with it considering my cousin is gay and so are-" she cut herself off before she finished her sentence and blushed.

Ron smiled. "That's okay with me Harry. Won't judge you, but can I tell Fred and George, we kinda made a deal about your sexuality and whatever." Ron said. Hermione and me looked at him with confused expression.

Ginny talked next. She laughed. "You gay? Haha that's funny Harry, we all know your not gay." She said. I looked at her confused, her expression turned to disgust. She got off my lap. "Eeewww, get away from me and dorm ever talk to me ever again!" She said before leaving. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you dating anyone or have your eyes in any lad?" Ron asked sitting next to Hermione. "Yeah I do." I said smiling. "Really? Who?" Hermione asked smiling.

"Draco Malfoy," I said. "Malfoy?" Ron and Hermione asked. I nodded and smiled. "We've been dating for 4 years now." I said. "He was the one that helped me with the I'm gay thing." I said. Hermione smiled, "Me and Pansy always thought you would make a cute couple." Hermione said proudly.

"You arse! Fred and George both bet that you would be gay and date Malfoy! I now owe them 17 sickles each." Ron said. "And they get to test out their new stuff on me before selling them in their shop." Ron said. He wasn't so happy about that.

Hermione and me laughed at him. Ginny suddenly appeared "Why Malfoy?!" She said crying. Behind her was Draco. I motioned Draco to come and stand next to me. "I thought you told them." He whispered. "I told the three of them I was gay but Ginny left the common room before I told them we were dating." I said holding his hand.

He nodded and kissed me. Hermione 'awed' at us kissing and I think even took a picture. Ron on the other hand groaned, "Please no snogging in front of me please, or I will snog Hermione in front of you." Ron said.

"RON!" Hermione said blushing. "What I'll do it," Ron said. "We aren't even dating." Hermione said trying to cover her face. I guess Ron realized what he said when his face turned red as his hair.

I rolled my eyes at them and looked at Draco. "I ship it! Romione ship." Draco said. I looked at him confused. He slapped his hands to his mouth. "I've been spending my extra time with Pansy and Hermione to much." He said blushing.

"Well you do need girl firmed since you are the lady in the relationship." I sad smirking. He hit my head lightly. "Watch it Potter, or no sex for s whole month." He said before kissing me.