The mom and dad of this type of situation

Dedicated to Foreverpercabeth123
(Fyi I'm still working on your first request, it's just taking time for me to work with the plot I came up with for your song request💖)

Draco's p.o.v

Harry and I were walking hand-in-hand down the corridors, when a Hufflepuff 5th year student was running and had accidentally pushed us to the side. Harry stopped her before she got far.

"Be more careful, you could really injure someone or yourself if you don't slow down." Harry said, in a calming and soothing mother like voice. "I-I'm sorry! I'm looking for my friend, he's in danger!" The girl cried.

I looked at her, a worried expression replaced my happy one. "What type of danger?!" I asked. "He's going to do something stupid if I don't stop him! Please help me look for him!"  The girl cried out.

"We'll help you find him!" I reassured her.

We spread out, all three of us. Harry headed to the astronomy tower, the young Hufflepuff headed to myrtles bathroom and I headed to the prefects bathroom. We'd all skim those places and then move on. Hogwarts is big, we better hurry.

We all ran, not walked, not speed walked, we ran. I don't normally run, so... I guess I looked weird running. But that doesn't matter right now, all that matters is stopping this young boy from making a big mistake.

Wait a second, the girl didn't even tell us what her friends looked like, how are we supposed to find them? I guess I'll save who's ever in trouble.

I stopped for a second to catch my breath. Woah, I'm out of shape. Then I felt an arm on my shoulder.

"Did you find anything in the prefects bathroom?" They asked. It was Harry. "N-no. Did you check the astronomy tower al-ready?" I said in-between pants. "Yeah, I ran as fast as I could." Harry said.

"Okay... Help me find look for him in the prefects bathroom." I said. I let him run whilst I tried to catch up. I need to work out during summer break, eh ill probably just read and eat, as well as sleep.

We got to the prefects bathroom, and Harry muttered the password. We quickly ran in and sure enough we found the boy.

Well we didn't hear him, but we heard his sobs.

"YOU'RE A COWARD! YOU'RE A FAGGOT. A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY! WHY?! WHY WAS I BORN!?" We heard the boy scream. I quickly went to get a view of the young boy, I felt my heart ache as I saw him sitting in a fetus position holding his wand to the side of his head, facing away from us.

"YOU'RE A COWARD! YOU CAN'T EVEN MANAGE TO KILL YOURSELF! Just end it, no one loves you, not even your family. Face it, the world will be better off without you." The boy said. Draco walked quickly over to him and slapped his wand away from the boy.

The boy jumped up scared. Draco glared at him. He was about to scream at the boy for saying such awful things to himself, but he stopped. The boy looked so fragile. Scars up and down his arms, bruises on his face and arms.

I hugged him. The boy froze, and then Harry walked over to the boy as well. "Shh, lay your weary head to rest, don't you cry no more." I whispered into the boys ears and I sat down, still embracing him.

Once he pulled away from me, he looked at us. "Why'd you s-stop me? I-I wanted to end the suffering, I needed t-to, you s-should've let me." The boy let out a sob.

"Don't ever say that. You deserve to live, you have a future ahead of you." Harry said in his motherly soft tone. "You don't get it, if I'd done it, the bullying would've stopped, my family would be happy. I would be at rest, I wouldn't have to suffer." The boy whispered.

"Who's bullying you? We can stop it. And your family would be in pain if you took your own life." Draco said. "No they wouldn't. After I told them I was gay, they disowned me. You wouldn't thought parents in our world would've been understanding and supportive." He said wiping tears away.

"Who's bullying you?" Draco asked after the boy explained his family being assholes about him and his sexuality.

"Some Ravenclaw boys and a few Hufflepuff girls and boys. I had the my Slytherin friends to protect me but they've gotten in trouble for hurting the ones hurting me lately." The boy said.

"We'll protect you." Harry said. "We'll teach everyone to be supportive." Harry reassured the boy. "No you can't, you're Harry Potter of course they'll show support towards you, but me? I'm just a nobody, they won't show support toward me." He said.

"That's not true, many don't support us. But," Harry grabbed my hand and the boys hand, "together we can show every single student how to be supportive and understanding." Harry said.

"You promise?" The boy asked.

"I promise, but you have to promise to never hurt yourself like this ever again. And if you feel like you want to, find us and we'll help." Harry said.

"I will."

After that day, no one messed with that boy again. He became open, he dated someone who he loved deeply. And he thanked Draco and Harry for stopping him from making a big mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~