Trip to the dentist /AU\

Dedicated to the person who requested This to be done. <3

"Harry let's go! I'll buy you some McDonald's afterwards, I promise." Draco said grabbing his car keys. "Nooooo, I hate the dentist." Harry said not moving from his spot on the couch.

"Come on you couch potato! You're 21, you shouldn't be afraid of the dentist. Now let's go." Draco said placing his hands in his hips. Then a smirk replaced his stern frown.

"No sex for a week." He said. Harry stood up and glared playfully at Draco. "Not fair." Harry said crossing his arms and pouting like a child.

"Let's go or you'll be late for your appointment." Draco said opening the door, Harry walking out and Draco following, then closing and locking the door because in many fan fictions we forget to have the characters close the door and they could get robed.

Draco got in the driver seat and Harry in the passenger seat. Draco put his seatbelt on and looked at Harry to do so, but Harry didn't show any signs of motion to do so.

"I'm getting married to an adult baby." Draco said. "Harry, seatbelt on right now." Draco said sternly. Harry sighed and did as told.

Draco turned the car on and played his music. "Draco, can we listen to something other than Panic! at the disco and Melanie Martinez. Can I choose the music?" Harry asked. (Melanie Martinez💖)

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole." Draco said, shifting the stick thingy to reverse and backed out of the drive way.

They made it to the dentist just in time, the cute male sectary called Harry's name and Harry sighed and didn't move, until Draco pushed him towards where the dentist guy was waiting for him.

Draco sat in the waiting room, reading a magazine. He was really into the article about this Tom Felton guy and his boyfriend Daniel Radcliffe and how they were getting married in a few months. Daniel Radcliffe reminded him of someone, but he couldn't put his finger on who.

He moved on to an article about what's going on in America. He sighed, 'should I laugh or feel bad for them?' He asked himself. (Do both Draco.)

He continued reading the magazine.

After reading quite a few magazines, Harry was ready to go.

The dentist guy, who looked like a pedophile in Draco's opinion, told Draco about how Harry would react.

Draco got Harry in the car and putting his seatbelt on for him. Harry kept trying to kiss him but Draco would pull away and let out a little laugh as Harry pouted.

On their way home, there was traffic. Draco didn't understand why since on they're way to the dentist there was no traffic but now there is.

Harry kept saying weird shit during the drive home.

"When we have sex [laughs] we should use the fuzzy handcuffs Ginny got us as a joke."

"Ron should have a threesome with us [laughs loudly] Hermione would be pissed but it's whatever."

"How do I know you're not a shapeshifter?"

"Do you think Misha Collins would like to have a threesome with Jensen and anyone of his choice? [laughs] probably just Jensen."

"I want to suck your dick right now Draco." Draco chocked on air while Harry waved at no one.

"We should go to Canada. Befriend a moose, or Jared Padalecki. There's no difference."

And he kept bursting into song at any moment.

"IT WAS THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT! SHOWN IN YOUR EYES."

Draco had to roll the windows up so no one would hear him.

"WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! OH SHIT I DON'T KNOW THE REST OF THIS SONG!"

"LIVING ON A PRAYER! OOH TAKE MY HAND! WE'LL MAKE IT I SWARE OOH LIVING ON A PRAYER."

"OH BELIEVE OR NOT I'M WALKING ON AIR! I NEVER THOUGHT I'LL WOULD BE SO FREE."

"WE'RE GOING DOWN, DOWN IN AN EARLIER ROUND. AND SUGAR, WE'RE GOIND DOWN SWINGING."

After a while, Harry began putting his hands near Draco's crotch.

"Harry stop it! I'm driving." Draco said.

Harry pouted and looked straight ahead before his pout was replaced with a smirk.

He started making moaning noises.

Loudly.

He continued until Draco almost crashed into a car.

Harry just laughed like it was nothing.

"Dammit Harry! You bastard." Draco said before he continued to drive. The rest of the day, Harry kept acting like that until he fell asleep.