It Started With Spin The Bottle part 2

It's been a two years, James is now 6 six years old. He's happy that he's with his two dads now. He loves spending time with them. Harry is happy being with Draco and James but Draco has had bumps in the road since Harry came back into his life.

Draco has depression, and he keeps thinking that Harry will get tired of him and James and just leave them. When James is at with his grandma, Narcissa, or with Hermione and Rom, Harry verily talks to Draco.

When Harry does talk to Draco it's either for sex or dinner or something else. Around James, Harry acts like he loves Draco and hugs him and kisses him which Draco enjoys even if Harry is acting like he loves Draco.

Draco isn't the person he used to be anymore. If you would take a look inside his head, you would see that he's not the same old Draco he was sat Hogwarts. He's terrified of the world. He's scared of sending James to Hogwarts when he turns 11.

James was right now at Hermione and Ron's place having a sleepover with Hugo. Draco was in his room, reading and listening to some classical music. Then Harry came in and took the book away from Draco and tossed it across the room. He grabbed Draco and dragged him to the living room.

"I hate you! You ruined my life! I don't want you in my life! I don't want to see you ever again. Leave James here, he's my son not yours, leave now!" Harry said to Draco pushing him. Harry smelled like alcohol, he's never gotten drunk in his life.

"H-Harry calmed down please. Y-you need some rest, go shower and go to sleep." Draco said a bit scared. "Don't tell me what to do! You don't own me!" Harry said to Draco. Draco didn't know what to do, he was scared because Harry never once his life acted like this.

Draco backed away from Harry but Harry grabbed Draco's wrist and slapped him across the face. "You little cunt ruined my life! I didn't want to have kids until I was older! I didn't want to have kids with you either!" Harry spat.

"Harry I know you don't mean any of this okay. Just calm down okay love, calm do-" Harry cut Draco of my pushing him on to the floor. "I mean it! I don't want you in my life. I hate you! I don't love you, you idiot!" Harry said laughing. He kicked Draco's side.

Harry kept kicking Draco's, and then punched him. By now Draco had a broken nose and a black eye. Harry wasn't done yet. Draco was on the floor crying when Harry left to his room. He was shaking, scared to do anything.

Harry came back more angry than before. He had pictures frames that belonged to Draco. They had pictures of Draco and James having father-son moments and some of Draco and Harry from when they were at Hogwarts.

Harry threw them at Draco. The ones of him and Harry broke, pieces of glass hitting Draco. Harry began to throw things, like lamps and cups. Glass everywhere. Harry took out his wand and pointed it at Draco.

Draco had more tears in his eyes. 'He's going to kill me with the killing curse isn't he!' Draco screamed in his head.

"Sectumsempra" Harry said. Just like in sixth year, Draco began to get cuts on  his chest and began to bleed a lot, only this time Snape wasn't able to help him. Harry looked at Draco, smiling and walked away.

Draco sobbed until he couldn't feel pain anymore. Soon everything went black. He couldn't hear anything or see anything. Draco was dead. But what he didn't know was that in the other room Harry used Avada Kedavra on himself.

Harry regret what he said and has done to Draco. Harry loved Draco but didn't want to show it. The death eaters were after Harry and Draco. Harry wasn't thinking when he used the 'Sectumsempra' spell on Draco, but he knew he had to use the killing curse on himself. He had left a note for his best friends next to him for when they came looking for him.

The next day Hermione and Ron went to drop of James at his house. Hermione had a key for Harry and Draco's house, which Draco gave her incase they ever needed a place to stay or a place to come and call their second home.

When Hermione stepped in the house she screamed. James was behind her and saw his dad, Draco, laying on a pool of his own blood. James ran to Harry and Draco's room and saw his had laying on the bed. He shook Harry but Harry didn't move.

"Papa? Papa wake up!? Wake up! Please wake up. WAKE UP PAPA!" James said. Ron ran James and saw Harry's dead body. "Uncle Ron! Papa won't wake up! He's not breathing uncle! Why isn't he breathing!!" James asked crying.

Ron held James as he cried. Hermione walked in and cried even more. Harry and Draco were dead. James had no more dads. He had no parents just like Teddy and Harry, even Harry himself is dead now.

Hermione hugged James tightly. "They can't be dead aunty! They can't be dead! I can't live without any parents, I just can't!" James cried out.

No one would know how Draco and Harry died. Some say they might have been attacked or something worse. Teddy and James live together. Narcissa and Lucius took James into their home. Soon James asked if Teddy Lupin could stay with them since he didn't have parents like James did.

Harry and Draco looked down at their son from heaven. Harry apologised to Draco in the after life. At least now that Harry's dead, he could be with the people he lost. He's with Sirius, Remus, Lily, James (his dad James), and Fred. He's also with Draco. Draco never imagined dying and leaving his only son alone in the world.

The thing was that after his parents death, James became depressed and thought it  was his fault his parents were dead. Narcissa and Teddy kept an eye on James, because James harmed himself at the thought of his parents dying and that it was his fault they're dead. James didn't live such a normal life, like he wanted after that.

(Again I made myself cry. I wanted to make a happy second part to this but ended up with this. Please don't hate me if you cried reading this. Love you guys!)