It Started With Spin The Bottle

Harry's p.o.v

I was in the Gryffindor common room studying for an upcoming test in potions class. I was peacefully reading my notes when someone tapped me on my shoulder, which startled me.

I turned around and saw Neville standing there. "Harry, Malfoys looking for you. I-it looks like he's crying." Neville said. I closed my notebook and headed out of the common room after thanking Neville for the message. When I went outside, Draco was standing next to Pansy.

"What do you wa-." Pansy cut me off my grabbing my hand and Draco's hand dragging us away. We were outside the room of requirements. The door appeared and Pansy pulled us in. There was a table, chairs and pillows around.

"Tell him Draco." She said before walking out. I looked at Draco confused. He was crying. "Malfoy, why are you crying?" I asked. I didn't touch him but I stepped closer to him. He flinched and fell into a chair.

"Malfoy tell me what's wrong." I said a bit harshly.

He whispers something that I couldn't hear. I was getting annoyed, I'm suppose to be studying right now. "Speak louder please!" I said a bit harshly. He began shaking.

"I'M PREGNANT AND ITS YOUR BABY!" He practically shouted. I looked at him.

"Your joking! We never had sex!" I said laughing a bit. He got up and looked at me.

"What?! You mean you don't remember the spin the bottle game we played with those 7th years and 8th years!? You don't remember taking me to the prefects bathroom! You don't remember YOU AND ME having sex! That didn't mean anything to you!" Draco cried out.

"No it was just a one night stand! I told you we needed to use protection but you didn't want to! Plus your-your a mam-whore! How do you know it's my baby!" I said pushing him.

"I told you to use protection! Don't turn this on me! And I'm not a man-whore!AND ITS YOUR BABY!" He screamed and slapped me. I laughed at him, I pushed him and he fell to the ground hitting his head hard. As he fell Pansy walked in.

She ran to Draco, who was now I the floor bleeding from the back of his head. I just stood there, looking at Draco. "Get help! Get help!" Pansy said trying to lift Draco. She was able to drag Draco out of the room of requirements.

Instead of going to get professor Mcgonagall I ran to the Gryffindor common room. I looked back one more time and saw Snape helping Pansy and Draco.

When I got to the common room, I sat down on the couch. 'That baby can't me mine! I'm pretty sure Malfoys hooked up with many guys.' I thought to myself running my hand through my hair.

"Harry are you okay?" Hermione asked me. I snapped my head up and nodded my head. "Well let's go to the great hall, dinners about to start and you need to eat." Hermione said pulling me off the couch. We headed to the great hall and once I stepped inside the great hall, I instantly regretted.

Pansy tried to attack me. "You! Draco is at St.Mungo's because of you! He needs to get stitches because of what you did! Watch your back Potter! That baby IS YOUR BABY! YOU CANNOT DENY IT." Pansy said loudly for everyone to hear.

Hermione looked at me confused. "What are you talking about Pansy?!" She asked.

"Potter here got Draco pregnant, Harry didn't use protection even tho Draco told him too! He won't accept that the baby is his, he hit Draco and made him loose blood, even tho Draco's pregnant!" Pansy said, arms on her hips.

Hermione gasped and looked at me. She hit me with the book in her hands. "Harry! That's such a bitchy thing to do, your a douchbag!" Hermione said. "It's not my baby Hermione, and if it is I. Don't. Want. It." I said before waving the great hall.

------5 years later-------

I was walking in the muggles park. I was heading to go get ice cream. I've been under allot of stress. Hermione telling me to contact him and my kid. I wasn't going to do that, and I already had other things to worry about, the last thing I want to worry about is a whiny kid and Malfoy.

As I was walking I heard crying. I looked my right, and saw a little boy with black raven hair crying. I walked over to him and sat next to him in the bench he was sitting on.

"Hey little guy, you lost?" I asked him. He nodded. "Well we're are your mum and dad?" I asked him. "I don't know where my daddy is, he told me to wait right here and still hasn't come back yet." The little boy said.

"Well let's look for him." I said to the little boy. He nodded. "What's your name?" I asked him. "James." He said. I smiled and picked him up. We walked around the park looking for his dad. It was past 2:30pm when we found him.

We were walking near a bridge, I rather talk one that was high up. There was a guy sitting on the edge of the rail of the bridge. James shouted "daddy!" And the guy turned around. You could tell he has been crying.

James started crying. "Daddy? P-please don't jump. I-I pwomise papa is coming back. P-pwease don't leave me alone in the world." James said. My heart sank hearing the little boy say those words.

I placed James on the ground and walked to his hand and pulled him off the rail. I didn't get to look at his face but I was able to see what he had on his hand. He had a....wand!? The man looked at James.

"Don't worry James, soon you'll be with a real family. One that has a mum and a dad." He said. I recognized that voice but couldn't put my finger on who it belonged to.

"Daddy! No! Forget papa, if he not here that means he don't love me! And then I don't love him!" James said.

"Don't say that James. Your dad was great wizard. He saved the wizarding world at age 17, he defeated Voldermort. He is a powerful wizard, loved my all. I loved him. And I still love him, if he had gotten the change to see meet you he would love you. You might meet him one day. when you do tell him. ''My daddy, Draco Malfoy loved you Harry James Potter. That's why he named me after you. Cause he loved you so much, he named me after you.' Okay you tell him that." The man said. Draco Malfoy? He said his name was Draco Malfoy.

Draco put his wand to his stomach. "Avada Kedrav-" I cut him off my taking away his wand. "Don't do this Malfoy! Don't leave our child without a father. He needs you in his life." I said hugging Draco. I felt him shake and he began crying. James ran over to us and hugged Draco from his side.

I didn't even realize that I said "our child."

(Omfg j cried writing that part. I'm sorry if I make anyone else cry)