Muggle Music #10

Harry and Draco were best friends, and Harry had a huge crush on Draco since they were both 11 years old. Harry has seen Draco cry when he and Blaise break, he's always there for Draco.

While making Draco feel better, he drops hints that he would be better with Harry than with Blaise but Draco doesn't realize what he's saying so he always end up getting back together with Blaise.

Harry is sick of it. He wants Draco to realize that he's perfect for Draco, but Draco is to blind to see that.

Right now Harry is in their dorm waiting for Draco to come back from his date with Blaise. It was almost 11:00 pm and he wasn't back yet. Harry was bored, having nothing to do, which is weird since he is a wizard there should be something interesting to do.

So Harry decided to do what he enjoys, other than causing trouble. He sang. He loved singing, it kept his mind off of things. He cleared his throat as he began.

"You call me up,
It's like a broken record
Saying that your heart hurts
That you never get over him getting over you.

And you end up crying
And I end up lying,
'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do.

And when the phone call finally ends,
You say, "Thanks for being a friend,"
And we're going in circles again and again"

Harry stopped and tried to remember the rest. As he continued singing Draco walked in. Crying, again.

"I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak boy.

Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here. When you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak boy?"

Harry stopped, and layed down not noticing Draco was in the room. Draco slowly walked over to Harry, making no noise. "Harry?" He whispered, but Harry didn't hear him. So Harry kept singing.

"I bite my tongue but I wanna scream out
You could be with me now
But I end up telling you what you wanna hear,
But you're not ready and it's so frustrating
He treats you so bad and I'm so good to you it's not fair.

And when the phone call finally ends
You say, "I'll call you tomorrow at 10,"
And I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again,"

Harry screamed out in annoyance. "Stupid Draco always going back to stupid Blaise! They're not even good for each other! I mean Blaise break Draco's heart but fools Draco's heart with stupid apologizes! I'm perfect for Draco, doesn't he notice I'm perfect for him?!" Harry screamed out.

Draco froze. He stopped moving, he looked down at Harry. "W-what?" Was all he said before Harry looked at him and fainted.

(Gonna leave it at that😏 sorry I haven't updated, being a bit sick. I'll try to update sooner as well. Btw thanks for the 12k!! You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the reads and votes and comments, ily all)