Chapter One: Lip-Sync Battle

Riley, Maya, Lucas, Farkle and Zay were all on their way to a party together.

"What do you think the party's gonna be like?" Zay asked.

"I don't know" everyone replied.

When they arrived at the house, Riley knocked and The guy who invited them to the party answered.

"Hey, guys. Come on in!" He said as he let them inside.

When they went further into the house they saw some people standing on the coffee table in the living room.

"What's going on?" Farkle asked.

"They're having a Lip-Sync battle" The guy, James replied.

They were singing along to Rather Be by Clean Bandit.

After about two more songs, Lucas pushed Zay up to battle next.

The song Counting Stars by OneRepublic started playing and it was Zay's turn. It turned out he's good at lip-syncing.

"Okay. Now for some duets! Anyone out there who wants to come up?" Someone pushed these two people up.

They suggested Sugar by Maroon5. Whoever they were, they looked pretty awkward while doing it.

"Okay! Next couple! Anyone?" The guy who I guess was "hosting" this thing said.

"What? No!" Maya Said as Farkle started pushing her up.

"Zay no!" Lucas said as Zay started pushing him up.

"Payback!" Zay said.

"What song?" The "host" asked.

"Want to sing What Do You Mean?" Maya asked.

"I don't really want to do this at all but yeah sure" Lucas replied.

"I'm right with ya cowboy" Maya replied as the song started.

"What do you mean? Oh, oh when you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no What do you mean?" Maya started.

"Hey-ey when you don't want me to move but you tell me to go what do you mean?" Lucas continued.

"Oh, what do you mean? Said you're running out of time what do you mean?" Maya continued.

"Oh, oh, oh what do you mean? Better make up your mind what do you mean?" Lucas continued.

"You're so Indecisive, what I'm saying. Tryna catch the beat make up your heart" Maya continued.

"Don't know if you're happy or complaining. Don't want for us to end, where do I start?" Lucas continued.

"First you wanna go to the left, then you wanna turn right. Wanna argue all day make love all night" Maya continued.

"First you're up, then you're down and then between. Oh I really wanna know" Lucas continued.

"What do you mean?" They did that part together. After the song they got off stage and high-fived.

"You were great, Maya!" Lucas said with a smile.

"Thanks. You weren't to bad yourself, cowboy" Maya replied.

"Okay guys! Lip-Sync Battles are over! Now how about some truth or dare?"
James, the guy who's party this is, yelled.

Everyone said yeah so we all sat on the living room floor and two guys moved the coffee table out of the way.

Zay sat down. Riley sat down next to Zay. Fakle sat down next to Riley. Maya sat down next to Farkle and Lucas sat down next to Maya.