Chapter Forty-Three: Soaking Wet

One Month Later:
---------------------------

Maya and Lucas really have been having the best summer ever. They both got sick a few times from all the roller coasters they've been riding, but yeah. It's been an awesome summer. They both agreed that riding roller coasters for the whole summer was kind of ridiculous. And there was no way they could do it without getting sick. So they took a break some days and hung by the pool in the hotel. And some days they went on the safari. and some days the would go to the water park. You know, Hurricane Harbor (at least i think that's what it's called)?

They were on line for Superman right now.
It was almost their turn. They were going for the front, of course.

"Our turn," Lucas said before he got on. Maya got on after him.

Two people sat next to them. The ride started up and Maya and Lucas cheered. Something they both agreed to do on every ride when it started. Just something for fun.

After the ride, they went to get drinks.

"What ride next?" Maya asked.

"Let's go on Bazarro," Lucas said. He grabbed Maya's hand and started to lead the way to Bazzarro.

They waited on line to get in the front (of course). "Oh yeah. When's your birthday? I meant to ask you a while ago," Maya said out of nowhere.

"October 22nd," Lucas replied. "When's yours?"

"October 22nd..." Maya said.

"What? Really?" Lucas asked. Maya nodded her head. "Cool! We're birthday buddies!"

"Please never say that again," Maya laughed.

Lucas smiled and said, "but is your birthday seriously October 22nd?"

"Yeah!" Maya said.

"That's so weird!" Lucas said.

"Yeah. It really is," Maya said.

"It's also cool though," Lucas added.

"Yeah," Maya smiled. "But how did we not know that?"

"I don't know," he laughed.

After that ride, they went on the log flume, then that big raft one. They wre completely soaked.

"I'm completely soaked," Maya laughed.

"Me, too," Lucas also laughed. "But that was so fun!"

"Yeah!" Maya agreed. "But we should have sat on the other side."

"I don't really think you can plan what side to sit on," Lucas laughed a little.

"Yes you can. And I'm gonna find a way," Maya said, determined.

Then they rode the dark night, skull mountain, batman, the runaway train and then went to get some drink. But then they bumped into someone neither of them expected (or wanted) to see.

"Lucas?"

"Kayla?"

------------------------------

Hey guys! Next chapters up! I know it was short but it was just a filler. The next chapter is where things start to get good again.

Tell me what you thought of the chapter! I'd like at least 2-5 comment and 2-5 votes.

BYEEE unicorns 🦄

~Jess