Chapter Twenty-Nine: Still Confused

The Next Day:
January First:
---------------------

The next day Maya was still laying on Riley's bed crying for most of the day.

"Maya! Tell me what's wrong!" Riley said. She left her alone for long enough.

"Your uncle's a jerk, that's what wrong!" Maya said.

"What?" Riley asked, confused.

"Nothing!" Maya said. Riley pulled Maya off the bed and onto the bay window. Maya's face was red and swollen because of all the tears.

"Tell me what's wrong" Riley said.

"After Lucas and I kissed, Josh walked onto the roof. I started to look at him and Lucas saw. He found  out that I still like Josh so he started to get upset. Then he said, 'come to me when you figure out who you want to be with' and then he left. So I started to run after him. But I bumped into Josh and he asked what happened. I explained and then he was just randomly this big jerk saying all these awful stuff to me and- and the I walked back into the house and saw Lucas on the couch. I started crying and ran to your room and now here we are" she explained it all.

"Wow." Riley said, Taking it all in.

"And i-i-i just don't know what to do! It's all confusing and awful!" Maya stuttered.

"I know." Riley frowned.

"It's January first and I'm still confused about my feelings!" Maya said.

"It will get better eventually. Just give it time" Topanga said when she entered the room.

"I thought you said it only gets harder from here" Maya said.

"It does. And it will get harder before it gets better. But it will also get better eventually" Topanga replied.

"Why can't it just get better instead of harder?" Maya asked, sadly.

"I don't know. I wish it worked that way" Topanga said. They both hugged Maya and sat there for a while.

"I just want it all to end" Maya cried.

"I know" Topanga said.

"I wish I could talk to my mom about it but she's never around"

"Ask her if she has some time to talk" Topanga said. Maya nodded and went out the window.

She went to Topanga's (the bakery) and walked over to her mom.

"Hey, baby" Katy said when she saw her. "What's wrong?" She asked when she saw her puffy face.

"Do you have a few minutes to talk?" Maya asked.

"Yeah, sure" Katy said.

They sat down in the chairs and Maya started to tell her mom everything that's been going on.

"Oh, baby. I'm so sorry" Katy hugged Maya.

"I just don't know what to do, mom" Maya said.

"I know baby. I know" Katy replied. "I  told that boy if he broke your heart he was gonna get it"

"Mom no. Don't blame him or be mad at him. He's the best guy I've ever met." Maya said. "If anything, I broke his heart"

"Are you gonna be okay?" Katy asked.

"No" Maya replied, honestly.

"I know" Katy replied, sadly. She went back to work and Maya went home.

She drew a picture of her and Lucas kissing. Then she drew a picture of her on Josh's back. She stared at them wondering a lot.

How can I get through this? She thought to herself.

----------------------------------

AY IM BACK ITS LITTTTT!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

HOW ARE ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE DOING!?!?

OMG IM SO EXCITED TO BE BACK AND TO BE ABLE TO WRITE AND UPDATE MY STORIES AGAIN!!!

WHAT'D YOU GUYS THINK OF THE CHAPTER!?

SORRY FOR ALL CAPS IM JUST SUPER EXCITED DONT WORRY IM NOT YELLING AT YOU!

BUT I WOULD LIKE AT LEAST 10  COMMENTS AND 5 VOTES BEFORE I PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER! I KNOW THIS DEFINITELY ISNT THE GREATEST CHAPTER BUT I DONT THINK THATS TOO MUCH TO ASK SINCE THIS IS MY BIG COMEBACK!! (I hope at least)

-JESS