Chapter Thirty-Four: Lucas' Date

(Please read authors note at the end)
-------------------------------------------------------

One Month Later:
--------------------------

Lucas and Maya have been broken up for four months. Maya is still trying to figure out what she feels. Lucas on the other hand, is going on a date. Today. He's leaving in a few minutes.

He met this new girl in school last month. She's really nice so he decided to ask her out. Her names Kayla.

Lucas was getting ready and so was Kayla. They were going to a movie and then they're gonna go get some pizza.

"Bye, mom!" Lucas said before he left.

"Bye! Have fun," she said and then Lucas left.

He walked to Kayla's house to pick her up.

When he got there he knocked on the door and Who he was guessing was Kayla's dad answered it.

"Lucas, right? I'm Kayla's dad," he said.

"Nice to meet you, sir," Lucas put out his hand for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you, too," he replied. He shook Lucas hand and Kayla came to the door. "Have fun you two."

"We will!" Jenny said before they left.

"Hey. You look great," Lucas said.

"Thanks," she smiled. "So do you."

They walked to the train.

"What time does the movie start?" Kayla asked. Kayla was a brown haired girl with blue eyes. she was about 5'2". She had shoulder length and curly hair. She was wearing a black skirt and a light blue shirt with black flats. Her hear was half up and was straightened. she was wearing a little bit of makeup.

"7:30," Lucas replied. They got on the train. When they got to the movie theater, they got snacks and got their seats.

After the movie they went to a pizza shop nearby. Kayla ordered one slice and Lucas ordered three.

"So what made you ask me out?" Kayla asked Lucas.

"You're really nice," Lucas smiled.

"But what about that girl Riley you're always hanging out with?" Kayla asked. "She's really nice. Why didn't you ask her out?"

"Actually, we went out at one point. But I liked someone else so we decided to just be friends," Lucas replied.

"Oh okay," Kayla smiled. "Who was the girl?"

"I don't want to be rude, but do you mind if we don't talk about this? It all happened really recently," Lucas said.

"Oh of course. I understand," Kayla smiled.

"Thanks," Lucas smiled back. Lucas bought Kayla home after the date and went home after that.

---------------------

Ay guys!

What's up? I've been noticing that I haven't been getting many reads, or votes. And no comments at all. Like, I'm updating because i said I would and I like to update, but I'm getting kinda sad because I'm not getting any feedback at all. So can you guys just leave a comment and vote when you read? It only takes a few seconds and it really makes me happy :) I'd really appreciate it!

I saw Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children yesterday!

-if you're fine with spoilers, go ahead and read on. Although I don't really think I spoiled anything. Lol just prepare yourself maybe I did.

-didn't like it that much. It was fine. I really liked the book so I was kinda disappointed. They changed a lot of things. They switched Emma and Olives characters completely around and I'm pretty sure they changed the whole ending lol. If you read the book and/or saw the movie, you'll get what I mean. Is there anyone here who has read the book and/or seen the movie? lol comment and tell me if you did. And if you did, what you thought of either or both.

-oh, and all I could think every time Enoch came on screen is how dang attractive he is. Look up Finlay MacMillan. The first picture that comes up will just prove it to you! Here I'll do it for you!

Am I right? I don't like that they changed Enoch's age (I'm pretty sure he was younger in the book

Am I right? I don't like that they changed Enoch's age (I'm pretty sure he was younger in the book. Right?) but since they did, I'm glad this guy took his place because like 😍

-oh, and I also don't like that they didn't have Jacobs friend in it (I forgot his name lol) because that was kind of an important part of the book.

Anyway, hope everyone's been doing good. I'd like at least 2-5 votes and 3-5 comments before I update. Thanks!

Love you, unicorns 🦄

BYEEE!

-Jess