Chapter Eleven: Planning For The Dance

One Week Later:
------------------------

Lucas and Maya went on two more dates in the last week. Yeah. They've been busy.

"So how do you think the dates went?" Riley asked Maya while they were on the subway.

"I think they went great" Maya replied. "Hopefully he feels the same way"

"I bet he does." Riley replied with a smile. "Do you think he'll ask you to be his girlfriend soon?"

"I don't know." Maya replied. "But I hope"

"It's great to see you so happy, Maya" Riley smiled big.

"Thanks. It's great to finally be a little happy" Maya smiled back.

They got off the train and walked to school.

They saw signs all over for the fall dance like they did every day. Maya was actually kind of excited because this is the first year she might actually have a date to a dance at school.

"Do you think Lucas will ask you to go to the dance with him?" Riley asked Maya.

"I hope. But I don't want him to ask me in a huge gesture in front of the whole school. Just something sweet" Maya smiled at her own thoughts. Little did Maya know that Lucas overheard her. So he knew exactly what to do.

"The dance is in two weeks. He better ask you soon" Riley said.

"Yeah. I really hope he does" Maya replied.

After school, Lucas planned how he was gonna ask Maya out. He knew exactly what he wanted to do. He just needed to do it at the right time, at the right place and in the right way.

I know what Maya wants and I know exactly how to do it, I just don't know how to make it special, Lucas thought. I'll give it a shot and hopefully she'll say yes and she'll like it. And hopefully it will be special enough.

So he planned for a few hours what he would do. Until he came up with the perfect plan.

-----------------
A/N:

Heyyy, guys!!

Hope you guys liked the chapter!

-You're probably wondering why I updated today. Well it's because of...

STAR WARS!!!!

1Jk, Jk.  It's just because I had a really good day yesterday. So I decided to have a little fun and give you guys a chapter.

-so anyway, did any of you guys see star wars? I know one of you did. But did anyone else? If you did, what did you think of it? I thought it was amazing.

-and remember I'm homeschooled so I don't know if there is a fall dance In Schools. But I'm pretty sure there is.

-how do you think Lucas is gonna ask Maya to the dance?

-tell me what you guys think of this chapter in the comments!

-remember I need at least 3-5 comments if you want a chapter on Monday.

Byeee!! :)

-Jess