Chapter Twelve: Under The Radar Kind Of Ask

The Next Day:
---------------------

The next day at school Lucas got ready to ask Maya to the dance. He was gonna ask her during lunch time.

He asked Mr. Matthews if he could get out of class early to set the plan up. Mr. Matthews said yes so Lucas got out ten minutes early to set it all up.

After everyone got out of class Lucas knew Maya would go to her locker. So he placed a note In it.

When Maya opened her locker, the note fell on the floor.

She opened it and it said, "follow the rose petals" (A/N: yeah flower petals again sorry lol) Maya did as the note said. While she was following them, she saw everyone looking at them confused. She followed the petals to the janitors closet. The door had a note on it that said, "open" Maya opened the door and saw a package on the floor.

"For Maya" it said. She picked it up off the floor and opened it. There was a box of chocolates in it. There was also a note on the box of chocolates.

"Follow the yellow sticky notes on the wall" it said. She stepped out of the closet and looked at the wall and saw yellow sticky notes. She followed them like the note said.

They lead her outside and to a bush. Inside the bush was another package.

It said, "open"

she opened it and saw a piece of paper that said, "spill out the stuff in this package. They are a bunch of letters that spell something. Put the letters together to make the thing it's supposed to say. Every time you think you've solved it, read it out loud."

She poured out the letters on the piece of paper and started to try to solve it.

She kept saying random phrases. It took her about 30 minutes to solve it.

"Wait a second" she said. She started to put the letters together and spell words until she thought she got it. "Will... You... Go... To... The...Dance...With... Me?" She read. And then she gasped.

"Well, will you?" Lucas said as he came out from behind the bush. She jumped.

"Lucas?" She gasped.

"Maya Hart, will you go to the dance with me?" Lucas smiled.

She just stood there in shock for a few seconds.

"Hello? Maya?" Lucas asked. He was in a suit and had a bouquet of pink and yellow carnations. Maya's favorite flower.

"Huh?" Maya asked as she came out of shock. "Oh!" She replied. "Of course I will!" She smiled.

"yes!" Lucas replied.

"I was scared you weren't gonna ask me" Maya replied with a laugh.

"I overheard you say you didn't want this big gesture in front of the whole school. So I had to come up with an idea that took a little while. So I came up with this idea!" He said as he handed her the flowers.

"I love it. It was a great way to ask me" Maya smiled. "And I love the flowers"

"I asked Riley what your favorite kind of flowers were" Lucas replied.

"I missed lunch so you owe me one" Maya said.

"I think I can do that" Lucas winked.

Lucas took Maya's hand and they walked back into the school, Maya holding her chocolates and flowers.

They met Riley, Farkle and Zay in the hallway.

"Did we miss something?" Farkle asked confused.

"Lucas just asked me to the dance" Maya smiled big.

"Really?" Riley asked confused "how'd we miss that?"

"It was an under the radar kind of ask" Lucas joked.

They laughed and headed to class.

-----------------
A/N:

Heyyy, Guys!!

-Hope You liked this chapter!!!

-This is also one of my favorites I've written so far

-I just really like the way he asked her😊

-also, I need some help, you guys. PLEASE ANSWER THIS I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

-does anyone know how I can add a cast to my story? I can't figure it out for the life of me!

-I really need your guys help on this!

-I also saw Star Wars again last night at 11:45 lol. I liked it better this time.

-remember I need at least 3-5 comments if you want a chapter on Wednesday!! :)

-Anyway that's all

Byeee!!! <3

~Jess