Chapter Thirty-One: Possible Plan

One Month Later:
----------------------------

Maya and Lucas have been broken up since New Years. They haven't talked at all since.

"Do you think you and Lucas will get back together ever?" Riley asked Maya while they were walking to school.

"I don't know, Riles," Maya frowned.

"Did you ever figure out your feelings?" Riley asked.

"No," Maya replied.

"I just have one question: why would you still like Josh when he treated you so bad?" Riley asked.

"I don't know. I just do. I can't explain it," Maya frowned. Riley stopped talking and they walked to school in silence.

"Hey guys," Riley said when they walked up to Farkle, Zay and Lucas. Lucas and Maya stood there awkwardly while the three talked.

"Are you guys even gonna look at each other?" Zay asked them.

"Probably not," Maya replied.

"Why?" Zay asked.

"You know why. Now just leave it alone," Lucas said.

"Touchy," Zay said. Lucas huffed and walked away.

The bell rang and they headed to class. They were all in different classes right now.

The next class Maya and Lucas were in the same class. Maya got to class late. She saw the only seat left was next to Lucas.

Of course, she thought.

She took her seat and avoided to look at Lucas at all.

"Okay, class. Time for a test" the teacher, Mrs. James said. "Pass these along" everyone started passing the papers. They went to Lucas and he took one. He passed it to Maya and their hands touch. She quickly took the papers and passed them back. She played with her hands because of what just happened.

After school, Maya went home and so did Lucas. Zay, Farkle and Riley decided to hang out.

"How do we get Maya and Lucas to talk again?" Farkle asked.

"I don't know, man," Zay said. "They're not even looking at each other."

"I think It's getting worse, too," Riley added. She got a text from her dad. "Alright guys I gotta get home. Let's do this another day."

-------------------------

AYYY EVERYONE

WHAT'D YOU GUYS THINK? IK ITS REALLY SHORT BUT I THINK I HAD WRITERS BLOCK WITH THESE NEXT CHAPTER SO IM SORRY! I HOPE YOU STILL LIKED IT ANYWAY!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE NEW COVER AND DESCRIPTION? I NEVER REALLY LIKED EITHER SO I DECIDED TO FINALLY CHANGE THEM BOTH!! I LIKE THEM A LOT BETTER NOW TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!

I ALSO UPDATED MY PROFILE PICTURE AND MY BIO AND I LIKE MY BIO A LOT BETTER NOW LOL HOPE ITS NOT TOO LONG (it probably is)

ANYWAY PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND/OR COMMENT(s) TO SHOW ME SOME LOVE. I'LL BE UPDATING AGAIN TOMORROW!!

SEE ALL YOU AMAZING UNICORNS LATER LOVE YOU ALL BYEEE

-JESS