Chapter Twenty-Seven: Still In Love

"Are you sure?" Topanga asked her.

"No." Maya replied. "But I think I am" Maya thought about it for a minute or two. "No, definitely am"

"You're positive?" Riley asked her.

"Yeah." Maya frowned. She started to tear up a little. "How could I do this to Lucas?"

"You didn't mean to do anything. It's not your fault" Topanga said.

"I wanted so badly to be over Josh. I didn't want to love him" Maya had a tear run down her cheek. "I really thought I was over him"

Riley and Topanga frowned at each other.

"I know this doesn't sound encouraging at all, and it isn't." Topanga said. "But it only gets harder from here"

"Wow. Thanks" Maya said.

"You need go figure out who you truly want to be with" Topanga said.

"It's Josh or Lucas. You can't have both" Riley said.

"I know that" Maya replied. "It's just hard for me to make up my mind" Maya groaned.

They left the room and went back into the kitchen/living room.

"I have to go guys" Josh said. "See you later" he left and everyone continued on with their day. Except for Maya. She was still extremely upset about the whole thing.

-----------------
Two Days Later:
-----------------

For the past two days all Maya was thinking about was her feelings and how upset she was

She was supposed to spend the day with Lucas but she wasn't looking forward to it at all.

She walked to his house and he answered the door.

"Hey" his whole face lights up when he sees her.

"Hi" she fake smiled. He furrowed his eyebrows and frowned. But then just left it alone.

"Wanna go up to my room?" He asked her.

"Yeah, sure" Maya replied. They walked up to his room and sat on his bed.

"So what do you wanna do?" Lucas asked her.

"I don't know" she replied.

"Okay. Um, do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked her.

"Whatever you want" she said.

"Okay" he said, confused. They went downstairs and Lucas looked through the movies he had. "Which movie do you want to watch?"

"You can pick" Maya replied, with no emotion.

"Okay..." He put in Finding Nemo and sat down on the couch with Maya.

They watched the movie In silence and Lucas didn't like it one bit. He put his arm around Maya's shoulder and she just sat there awkwardly. Lucas looked at her in the corner if his eye and saw that. He removed his arm and Maya moved over a little. Lucas paused the movie.

"Okay what's going on with you?" Lucas asked her.

"What do you mean?" Maya asked. "Nothing's going on with me"

"Yes there is" Lucas said.

"No there isn't" Maya lied.

"Just tell me. You've been acting weird since you first got here" Lucas said.

"I just- i need a little alone time" Maya said.

"Alright. You could've texted me and cancelled today" Lucas said.

"I didn't want to cancel" Maya said.

"Do you wanna stay or go home?" Lucas asked.

"I wanna go home" Maya replied.

"Alright" Lucas replied. Maya got up and Lucas followed her to the door. "Bye" he said. He kissed her and she left. He frowned. She didn't kiss back.

He went back to the living room and played the movie. He thought about all the possibilities of what was Maya wrong with Maya.

-----------------------
A/N:

I told you I'd do a double update! 😉

-hope you liked the chapter (you probably didn't lol)

-like i said, I promise everyone in the story has a happy ending. So just stick with me.

-I'm gonna change it up a little. I'd like at least 5 comments and 2 votes on this chapter if you guys want 1 on Monday :) I know you can do it.

You know what I find awesome? This story has about 327 comments. That's great!

-anyway, Byeee!!

~Jess