Chapter Fifty-Three: The Bay Window

One Week Later:
------------------------

It was a normal day for Maya. She had just woken up.

She checked her phone and saw she had a text from Riley.

2 hours ago:

Riley: can you come over?

Maya: sure. Be there in a little while

Maya first got ready for the day and ate some breakfast. Then she left to go to Riley's.

She walked to her house and went through the window.

"Hey, Riles," she said when she entered.

"Hey, peaches," Riley smiled. She had a few tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Maya asked, concerned.

"I feel like we're drifting apart;" Riley said, sadly.

"What do you mean?" Maya asked, confused.

"We haven't talked, just the two of us, In months. You were always hanging out with Lucas. Between you guys dating, you guys breaking up and you not talking to anyone for months, then you guys getting back together, then summer, then you guys breaking up again, then you guys becoming friends and always hanging out. We haven't talked. Just you and me in months and months," Riley said sadly.

"I'm so sorry. You're right," Maya realized. "So let's talk. Let's talk right now. Just you and me."

"Okay," Riley smiled. "What do you want to talk about?"

"How are you and Zay doing?" Maya asked.

"Great!" She smiled. "He's a great boyfriend."

"He seems it," Maya smiled.

"How are you and Lucas?" Riley asked.

"Good!" Maya replied. "He's an awesome friend. I never thought I'd be such great friends with him."

"You two are so cute," Riley replied. "You may be cuter friends than you are a couple."

"I don't think we're cute, so to say. I think we're just us," Maya replied.

"Well then I guess just you guys is adorable."

Maya thought it was kind of weird that people thought they were cute so she shrugged it off.

"What's wrong?" Riley asked.

"I just think it's kinda weird that people think we're cute," Maya replied. "It's feels weird."

"You shouldn't because it's true," Riley said. "You guys are so adorable together."

"Okay, this is kinda weird, so let's talk about something else," Maya said.

"Alright," Riley replied. "Do you wanna sleep over tonight?"

"Yeah, sure, I'll tell my mom," Maya said.

All night they talked, watched movies, ate pizza and just had a bunch of fun together. This was long overdue and they both knew they needed it.

---------------------------
Hey guys! I know the chapter was short, sorry.

I'm so sad GMW is ending. I mean it's their own fault for not going anywhere with the show so they didn't have enough viewers. But it's still sad, I'll never know how anything was supposed to end up. And now I'll never get lucaya and I'm heartbroken about that. Whatever it's just annoying.

Anyway, I was wrong there's actually 8 chapters left now lol.

Guys, PLEASE go comment on chapter 51 and give me advice. No ones been commenting and the story is almost done so people are gonna lose their chance and it's sad because I like to hear what you guys have to say.

Anyway, if we could get some comments on that chapter and the last and this one, that'd be really cool. But mostly chapter 51 pleeeeaseeee :)))

I'd like at least 2-5 comments and 2-5 votes please :)

Byeeee unicorns 🦄

~Jess