Chapter Twenty-Five: Christmas! Part Two:

Maya and Katy left their house and went to the Mathews. Usually Katy wouldn't come, but she knew how much Maya wanted to be with her for Christmas.

So Katy decided to come.

Maya hit the buzzer and Riley answered. They walked up to the apartment and went in.

"Katy" Topanga said. She gave her a hug. "Glad you could spend christmas with us"

"Glad I could be here" Katy smiled. She joined Topanga in the kitchen and Maya went over to Riley in the couch. Who was talking to Josh...

She sat next to Riley.

"Hey, Maya" Josh smiled.

"Hey" Maya said.

Josh looked confused. But then just smiled and let it go. Maya just sat there while Josh and Riley talked.

Josh got up and Riley stated to talk to Maya.

"How you doing?" Riley asked, referring to the whole Josh thing.

"I think I'm good" Maya replied. "I don't think I'll ever like Huckleberry more than I do today so" Maya smiled.

"Why what happened?" Riley asked, Intrigued.

"Let's go talk in your room" Maya said.

"Okay" Riley smiled. They walked to her room and sat at the bay window.

"You see this?" Maya asked.

"Yeah, is that from Lucas?" Riley asked.

"yep" Maya smiled.

"Is it just a chain bracelet?" Riley asked, confused.

"No here's a charm" Maya laughed. "But I was the same as you"

"Oh that's pretty! Is that a paintbrush?" Riley said.

"Yeah" Maya smiled.

"So tell me why you like Lucas so much." Riley said.

"Geez, there are so many reasons" Maya replied.

"Well, yeah. But you said you don't think you'll ever like him more than you do today" Riley said. "Why? What'd he do?"

"Well, we went to get something to eat. Then he gave me this" Maya said as she held up her wrist.

"And?" Riley asked.

"I was confused of what it was." Maya laughed. "But then he said I'll give you a charm for every year we're together" Maya smiled. "And the he put this charm on and said, this one represents what's hopefully to come"

"Wow. He's got game" Riley said. "And that's so adorable"

"He's just so... Great" Maya smiled.

"He is great. And you two are great together" Riley smiled.

"I got you something" Maya said. She handed Riley a gift and Riley smiled.

"Yayyyy" Riley said. She opened it and smiled bigger. It was a picture of her and Maya. They took it recently. Maya put it in a brown wooden picture frame. "I love it. I got you something, too"

"Ooh what is it?" Maya replied. Riley handed it to her. I guess they had the same idea of a gift. Because it was a picture of her and Riley when they were younger. They were probably like six. It was in a silver picture frame that said Sisters. "I love it. Where'd you find it?"

"Me and my mom were looking through some old pictures when I saw this one" Riley replied. They hugged each other and took their presents out with them.