Chapter Fifteen: Lunch Date

(A/N: just a short Lucaya chapter)

The Next Day:
-------------------

The next day Maya and Lucas were going on a lunch date. It's the lunch that Lucas promised Maya since she missed lunch when he was asking her to the dance.

"I love this place" Maya replied as they walked Into Steak and Shake.

"Me, too" Lucas said.

They walked in and got on line.

They ordered their food and waited for it. After the got it they started eating and talking.

"So did you and Riley get your dresses for the dance yet?" Lucas asked Maya.

"Yeah. We got them yesterday" Maya replied.

"How was that?" He asked.

"Stressful. I tried on like thirty dresses until finally an employee found the prefect one for me" Maya replied.

"Well, I'm sure you looked beautiful in every one of those dresses" Lucas said.

Maya blushed and continued to eat her food.

"Thanks" she said.

Lucas smiled at her and they continued  eating.

"Are you excited for the dance?" Lucas asked her.

"I am. It's the first time I am, too" Maya said.

"Why is that?" Lucas asked.

"I've never had a reason to be excited for dances." Maya replied. "Except for this year. Because I'm going with you"

Lucas smiled. "This is the most excited I've ever been to go to a dance"

After their lunch date, Lucas walked Maya home and kissed her on the cheek. He left and Maya was standing there with a big smile on her face.

-------------------
A/N:

Heyyy, Guys!

-hope you liked the chapter! Sorry it was so short. I said this one would be longer but I mixed up the chapter. The next ones longer. Sorry I mixed it up and sorry for giving you two short chapters in a row.

-MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!

-I decided I'm gonna give you guys two chapters today because 1: i said I would. 2: it's Christmas Eve so it's kind of a present :)

-if I can, I'd like to have at least 5 comments for this chapter. If you give me 5, you'll get a chapter on Saturday :)

-anyway, Byeee!!! <3

~Jess