Chapter Twenty-Two: Chistmas Shopping

One Week Later: December 15th:10 Days Till Christmas:
----------------------------------------------

There was ten days till christmas and Riley and Maya were going shopping for presents. Maya saved up money for presents. So did Riley.

They first went to Toys.R.Us for Auggie. Riley got him a small action figure of iron man. Maya couldn't get him anything. She only had money for her mom. What she was getting Riley only costed like $5 the most. But it came from the heart.

They went to another store next. Maya was never really good at picking presents. So she didn't really know what to get.

She knew what she wanted to give Riley. But she didn't know what she wanted to give her mom.

Riley on the other hand, knew exactly what she wanted to get everybody.

She was getting stuff for her parents, for Auggie, for Maya's mom, for her relatives that always come on christmas, for Josh, for Shawn and for her friends.

"Riley, what are you getting for Lucas, Farkle and Zay?" Maya asked.

Riley showed Maya. "I want to buy them something. But I don't have the money, as you know, but can we maybe say it's from both of us?" Maya asked. "It's okay if we can't"

"Of course" Riley smiled.

"Thanks" Maya replied. Then something popped into Maya's mind. She knew exactly what she would get her mom! She waited for Riley to be done shopping and then went to the store she needed to go to to get her moms present.

-------------------------------
A/N:

Heyyy, Guys!

-I'M BACK! As you guys know I was in Pennsylvania since Monday on a retreat with my youth group.

-anyway, hope you liked the chapter! Sorry it was so short. The next one is longer. Promise.

-HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!

-I'd like at least 5 comments on this chapter! If I get that many I'll update again tomorrow!

-I think that's all.

Byeee!!! :)

~Jess <3