Authors Note:

Heyyy, guys!

Sorry this is not a chapter!

I just wanted to say a few things.

First of all:

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2K READS!!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME TO KNOW YOU GUYS ACTUALLY LIKE MY BOOK! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS BOOK, COMMENTS AND VOTES!! I NEVER expected my book to get this many ready so it means so much to me. And I know I've said that a lot, but that's only because it's true.

---

As some of you may know, I'm having a hard time coming up with more ideas for this story. So I'm either gonna end it soon, or I'm gonna let you guys read to the last chapter I wrote and then if you guys have any, you can message me some ideas or something like that! How would you guys feel about that?

---

Also, I don't want to sound ungrateful or greedy Or anything like that, but people have kind of stopped commenting on this story. It makes me kind of sad because I like to hear what you guys think. So here's the thing: I Won't update the next chapter (which is about 1200 words. So it's long) until I get at least 5 comments on either this, or the last chapter. I hope I don't sound mean or anything. I just really want your guys opinions and I want to know what you think of the story. And I really want some interaction with you guys. I really really appreciate your comments and I enjoy reading them.

So remember: I need at least 5 comments on either this, or the last chapter I put up, if you want a chapter tomorrow.

I just waned to share this with you guys.

Love ya guys 😘

Anyway, Byeee!!!

~Jess