Chapter Two: Truth Or Dare?

The game started and people kept daring each other to drink gross stuff and things like that. Then it was Maya's turn.

"Farkle, truth or dare?" Maya asked.

"Dare!" Farkle replied.

"Wrong choice" Maya said. "I dare you to go through one week without science"

"That's impossible. I have to do science in school" Farkle replied.

"Find a way around it" Maya said.

"That's cruel" Farkle said. It didnt matter if Farkle looked less nerdy now. He was still nerdy.

"Lucas truth or dare?" Farkle asked.

"Truth" Lucas picked.

"Anyone here besides Riley that you like?" Farkle asked. 

"No" Lucas said. "Maya truth or dare?" Lucas asked.

"Tru- dare" she said.

"I dare you to go one week without insulting me. That means no names or anything" he smiled.

"I can do that" she said.

"And if you do, you have to play me five bucks every time" he continued.

"Fine" she said with an annoyed look on her face.

Maya dared someone else to do something and sure enough it backfired.

"Maya, truth or dare?" They asked.

"Dare" Maya said.

"I dare you and Lucas to Kiss!" They said.

"Uh... W-what?" Maya asked shocked.

"Yeah. What?" Lucas asked.

"I. Dare. You. And. Lucas. To. Kiss." they said slow.

"Yeah I heard you I was just wondering why the heck you would dare me to do that." Maya said.

"Same here" Lucas said.

"Because I wanted to" they said. "Now go on. Kiss already." Everyone was chanting kiss. Maya and Lucas both looked at Riley and she looked kinda nervous. They both wondered why.

"Yeah sorry no" Maya said as she got up and left.

When Maya left everyone stopped chanting and said aww. The four decided to meet Maya outside and leave.

Riley called her dad to pick Riley and Maya up. Farkle called his dad. Lucas called his mom. And Zay hauled a cab.

When Cory picked them up he drove Maya home first and then drove him  and Riley back home.

Lucas and Farkle both got picked up later, too.