Chapter Fifty-Seven: Thanksgiving Project

One Month Later:
-------------------------

It was one month later. November. Everyone was getting ready for thanksgiving that was only about a week away.

Maya and her mom were gonna go over the Matthews. So were the Minkus's. And Lucas and his mom. There were gonna be a LOT of people so they were gonna set up a long table in the living room.

There's The Matthews, Cory's family, Shawn, Maya, Katy, the Minkus's and the friars. Sixteen people. More then they've ever had at Thanksgiving.

Even though it didn't matter, Maya wanted to look nice for Thanksgiving. So she was trying to pick out a good outfit. She finally picked out an outfit and hung it up separately for Thanksgiving.

The Next Day:
--------------------

It was the next day at school. The five were in English class.

"Okay, class." Mr. Matthews said. "As I'm sure you are all aware of, Thanksgiving is coming up this week. So, I want you guys to write a two page paper of something you are thankful of. It can be anything. But don't be lazy with it. Give me actual reasons of why you are thankful for it. Give it depth. I know saying stuff like family or a house or food is the regular, so if you are thinking of writing that, make it special. Because I'm sure I'm gonna get a lot of those." He finishes. "Any questions?"

Lucas raised his hand.

"Lucas," Mr. Matthews smiled.

"When is the paper due, sir?" Lucas asked.

"Bring it to me after Thanksgiving break.," He said to everyone in class.

"But that means we have to do homework over break!" Maya complained.

"Yep," Mr. Matthews replied. He continued to teach class.

Everyone was really upset they had to do homework during break, but there was nothing they could do about it.

-------------------------------------
Hey guys

I am honestly SOOO sorry for not updating when I said I would. I did y have the motivation to. Also, I've been enjoying life more and actually living more recently so I'm not on here as much. But I've also been kinda depressed at the same time so I don't have motivation to do things and I've just been kinda bored of writing for a while. I'll give you guys two chapters today and then the last two sometime this week idk when yet.

I hope you guys can forgive me for taking so long. I'm trying. I'll try harder though.

Byeeee unicorns!!! 🦄

:)

-Jess