Chapter Twenty-Six: After Christmas

Short chapter Ahead. Sorry :/
-----------------

Maya and Josh woke up the next day on the couch. Maya fell asleep with her head on his lap.

"Mmm" Maya said before she opened her eyes. She looked around and saw where she was and WHO she was sleeping on.

"Huh?" Josh said when he woke up. He looked down and saw Maya's face. He was confused. Maya jumped up and made an 'oh no' face. "Did you fall asleep here?" Josh asked her.

"Yep" Maya replied quickly.

"That must've been uncomfortable" he said as he rubbed his neck. "Because I know it was for me"

"No not really. You actually have a pretty comfy lap" Maya replied.

Gosh laughed. "That's not something you hear everyday."

Maya laughed and got up. She went to the bathroom and brushed her hair. She went to Riley's room and saw her sleeping. Maya checked the time on her phone. 6:19. Maya joined Riley in bed and fell asleep.

Josh laid down on the couch, too.

-------------
Later That Day:
-------------

Everyone woke up this morning exhausted and hungry. They ate leftovers and watched movies and played games. Maya looked around nervously. Riley saw and walked over to Maya.

"You okay?" She asked.

"No." Maya replied.

"Wanna talk about it?" Riley asked.

Maya nodded and they got up. She wanted Topanga to come too.

"What's going on?" Topanga asked when they sat down at the bay window.

"I think I'm still in love with Josh" Maya said.

"Oh boy" Riley said.

-------------------------
A/N:

Heyyy, guys!!

-sorry the chapter was so short. In gonna do a double update because of that.

-I'm really scared you guys are gonna start hating me within the next few chapters.

-BUT PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ THE READ STORY AND PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON ME! Because I promise everyone in the story has a happy ending!

-so just continue reading and enjoy :)

-I think that's all

Byeee!! :)

~Jess <3