Chapter Twenty: The Triple Date

Friday:
--------------

It was Friday and time for the triple date.

Riley was nervous. It's her first date with Zay. She has a right to be.

"This good?" Riley asked Topanga. It was a light blue shirt, a yellow knee length skirt, black boots, and a black jacket.

"Yeah. I like that" Topanga smiled.

"Great. I'll wear this" Riley replied. She showered and got dressed after.

"You nervous?" Topanga asked.

"Yeah. Any advice?" Riley asked.

"Just be yourself. That's what he likes" Topanga replied. Riley put her hair in a side braid and Maya walked in a few minutes later.

She was wearing a black skirt, a white shirt and a black leather jacket with black boots. Her hair was half-up. She was wearing a very small amount of makeup.

"You ready to go?" Maya asked. They were meeting the guys and Smackle at the subway. They were gonna see a movie, then get some dinner.

"Yep" Riley replied.

They walked into the living room and Riley said bye to her parents.

"Are you sure she's ready to go on another date?" Cory asked Topanga.

"Look at her. She's never looked more ready" Topanga smiled.

"I'll be fine, dad" Riley smiled.

"Here's the rules: no holding hands, he is not allowed to touch you at all, in fact" Cory said.

"Alright. I'll give Zay the memo" Riley smiled. "Can I go?"

"Yes. You're free to go." Cory and Topanga smiled as the two girls left.

They walked to the subway and met he four there.

"You look great" Zay smiled at Riley.

"Thanks" Riley smiled back. "So do you" Zay was wearing a suit jacket. But that's as far as he would go. He doesn't really like dressing up.

"So what are the plans for this lovely evening?" Smackle asked.

"We're gonna go see a movie and then just get some dinner" Farkle said to her. She nodded and they got on the subway.

"Oh Zay I almost forgot." Riley said. "Sorry I have to say this, but my dad said you're not allowed to touch me at all"

"Okay?" Zay laughed, confused in a questioning tone.

A few minutes later they got off the train and went to the movie theater. They bought snacks and went Into the movie.

They were sitting in pairs. Zay and Riley, Maya next to Riley and Lucas next to Maya. Farkle next to Lucas and Smackle next to him.

"Is this movie good?" Maya asked Lucas.

"It has good reviews so I'd guess so" Lucas replied. (A/N: I don't know what movie they're seeing lol)

Lucas held Maya's hand and they both ate pop corn and candy. They had their own sodas. Neither of them was to fond of sharing drinks.

Farkle and Smackle were holding hands, too. But Riley and Zay, of course, weren't. The movie was good. After, they went to dinner at a some small restaurant.

After, they all went to their own houses.

-------------------
A/N:

Heyyy, Guys!

-hope you liked the chapter!

-this one was longer than the last two. That's good.

-if you guys ship Lucaya as hard as I do, go read ScottSalvatore23 book 'reasons to ship Lucaya.' So far, she gave me 90 great reasons. And while you're at it, go read her GMW/BMW fanfiction, 'Taking on the world' it's really good so far.

Also, go read RandomFandom197 Lucaya fanfiction 'can't resist'. Jts also really good so far.

-what'd you guys think of the triple date? Tell me! :)

-I'd like at least 5 comments on this chapter. Thanks!

-I forgot to say this in the beginning lol. In This fanfic, Girl Meets Texas never happened. But you guys probably realized that.

-I will not be able to update tomorrow, Tuesday, or Wednesday. I'm not sure about Thursday yet. therefore, you will get two chapters today! :)

Byeee!!! :)

~Jess