Chapter Thirty-Seven: I Know And I'm Sorry

Two Weeks Later:
--------------------------

It's been two weeks since Lucas and Maya talked. Lucas talked to Kayla. He figured out that he just wanted her as a friend. But he still hasn't talked to Maya.

Lucas and Maya haven't even talked since Maya came over his house. They try to avoid eye contact at all times.

After class, Lucas went go his locker. He opened it and a note fell out.

"Lucas,

I'm sorry but I can't wait around anymore. I know this may be selfish because you waited for me to make up my kind for five months. But, I figured out my feelings and it's time you figure out yours. But I'm not gonna wait. I poured my heart out to you and I can't just sit around and wait to hear what you thought about it. I'm sorry it has to be this way. And I'm a sorry our friendship will never be the same.

-Maya"

Lucas was really upset after the note he just read. He saw Maya across the hall and walked over to her.

"What the heck?" He said.

"What?" Maya asked.

"You know what," he replied.

"What?" Maya asked again.

"Your note," He replied. "I waited five months for you to make up your mind. It's only been two weeks!"

"Like I said, I know it's unfair. But i'm sorry. I can't do it anymore. Every night I'd cry because of my feelings. And for the past two weeks I'd also cry because I didn't know your feelings," Maya said. "So I just can't do this anymore."

"And I'm sorry about that," Lucas replied. "But that's not fair to me."

"I know and I'm sorry. But I need to know," Maya said. "So do you still like me or no?"

Lucas replied with a, "no."

"Alright. Then I won't wait around for you anymore" Maya said, sadly before she walked away.

--------------------------

Hey guys! What's up?

So I actually was gonna update tomorrow and not today, but I figured why not?

Hope you guys liked the chapter!

I'm gonna start doing random questions at the end of every chapter.

So, QOTC (question of the chapter):
Who's your celeb crush?

AOTC (answer of the chapter):
I have a list of a lot but Ross Lynch has been my main crush for a few years now.

Anyway, I'd like at least 2-5 votes and 3-5 comment before I update again. I'll probably update Friday or Saturday. But if I don't get the desired amount of votes or comments, maybe not until Sunday or Monday.

BYEEE unicorns!! 🦄

~Jess