Chapter Fourty-Five: I'm Done

A/N:
PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT END
---------------------------

With Maya & Andrew:
-------------------------------

"GET OFF ME!" Maya said, as she pushed Andrew off of her. He had just kissed her out of nowhere. Something she certainly didn't give him permission to do.

"MAYA!" She heard someone say.

She turned around and saw, Lucas.

Oh no... She thought.

"Lucas, I swear it's not what it looks like!" Maya said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE'?" Lucas yelled.

"Lucas, we're in public. Please, stop yelling" Maya said.

Lucas lowered his voice. "You said you would never cheat on me. And I believed you."

"Yes, and you still should!" Maya said.

"WHAT!?" Lucas asked shocked. "What do you mean I still should? You just cheated on me. I witnessed it!"

"But that wasn't the-" Lucas cut her off.

"How could i be so stupid? I can't trust anyone, can I?" Lucas said.

"Yes, you can! You can trust me!" Maya said.

"Save it," Lucas said. "I'm done"

"Lucas wait!" But Lucas already walked off. "Stay away from me. I don't ever want to talk to you again." Maya said to Andrew before she walked away and started crying.

-------------------
With Lucas:
-------------------

I can't believe I was so stupid! I actually believed she wouldn't cheat on me! I'm done trusting people. I'm done believing peoples lies! I'm not taking it anymore, Lucas thought.

He was walking to the entrance of the park angrily.

"Lucas?" Kayla asked, when she saw him. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" Lucas asked. "I'll tell you what's wrong. I just caught your boyfriend, and my girlfriend kissing!"

"WHAT!?" Kayla asked, heartbroken.

"Yeah!" Lucas said before he walked out of the park.

----------------------
With Maya:
----------------------

Maya was walking somewhere but she didn't know where. She had so many years in her eyes that it was hard to see anything. She cleared her eyes of the tears and walked towards the entrance of the park.

"D-did Lucas go this way?" Maya asked Kayla when she saw her.

"Yeah. But shouldn't you be asking Andrew?" Kayla asked her, with tears in her eyes. Maya ignored the comment and left the park.

She saw Lucas sitting on a curb looking pretty upset, so she left him alone. She saw a car pull-up to Lucas and he got inside. Maya ran over to the car, knowing it was Miss Friar. Miss Friar saw her and drove up to Maya. Maya got in the back seat and saw Lucas in this front. Not that it was a shock.

The car ride to the hotel was completely silent. Miss Friar didn't even have the radio on. When they got to the hotel, Maya got out of the car and went up to the room while Lucas stayed in the car telling his mom the whole story of what happened.

While Lucas was telling his mom everything, Maya was packing. Even if Miss Friar wasn't gonna drive her home, she was gonna find her own way home. She was not spending the rest of the summer in the same hotel room as them.