Introduction: Characters:

Maya Hart:
A long, blonde haired, ocean blue eyed girl. About 5'0". She a rebel. Without her best friend as a good influence, she'd be in a an awful position. Her life would be completely screwed up for herself. Her life is already screwed up and a mess. Her dad left her and her mom when she was 5 and her mom is barely around because she's working so much. But her own life would be in big trouble if it wasn't for Riley.

Riley Matthews:
A long, brunette haired girl with brown eyes. She's about 5'5". She's the perkiest, happiest, most innocent, carefree person ever. Maybe not always carefree. She worries a lot. But she's pretty much carefree. People think she's most likely to smile herself do death. She literally got that in the yearbook. She has Maya as a bad influence. But it's not really paying off. I don't think that girl has one bad bone in her body.

Lucas Friar:
A blonde or light brown haired guy with green eyes. I'm not really sure what color his hair is. He's about 5'10". He's the cowboy from Texas who moved to New York City about a year ago now. Him and Riley have a thing going on. They're sorta-maybe-kinda dating. They went on a date and Riley kissed him. So I'm not completely sure if they're dating or not. He's the cutest guy in school. He's also the nicest guy in school. But he has another side. His Texas side. It only comes out when he needs to protect his friends. He got thrown out of a school one time for a whole year. I think it was for fighting. That's how he ended up here in New York and that's how he met his friends he has now.

Farkle Minkus:
A brown haired boy, blue eyed boy about 5'7". He's known for being the genius of the school. And for his strange name that catches everyone off guard. And probably the most loyal friend anyone would ever have. He also has a great girlfriend. Isidora Smackle. They've been dating for maybe a few weeks now. Anyway, back to Farkle. He's madly in love with both Riley and Maya. He has been since they were really small. Or at least he was in love with them. I'm not really sure anymore. But when one day he won "most likely to... Be a Farkle" he changed himself. He was nerdy before. He used to always wear turtlenecks and stuff. But he changed. Now he wears hoodies, jeans and beanies and stuff. And he also got extremely attractive. Him and Lucas are best friends.

Zay Babinuax:
Lucas' friend from Texas. He got expelled from school the same as Lucas and ended up going to John Quincy Adams the same as Lucas. He showed up one day. He's now part of the best friend group. He's funny and witty and a loyal friend. he and Lucas were best friends back in Texas. They're still best friends. The whole gang are best friends.