The Big Game

At the end of the school day, Allison and I ventured to the bleachers, waiting for the boys to start practice. "So you and Scott huh?" Allison gave me a light smirk before she looked down at her feet. "Nothing is going on between us."

I raised my eyebrows at her, smirking. "But you want there to be." She chuckled, shrugging her shoulders. "Who knows if he's even into me."

I chuckled as she smiled. "Allison, he felt so bad about the party, plus he talks about you nonstop." I patted her shoulder."Trust me, he's into you."

She giggled. "Really?" She tilted her head as I nodded. "Really." I reassured her. She nodded, turning towards the practice. As she turned, I noticed a small smile plastered on her face.

"Lets go! One - on - one from up top! Jackson." Jackson looked up at the coach "Take a long stick today." Jackson nodded, grabbing a long stick from coach before running back onto the field.

"Atta boy, That's how you do it!" Coach cheered as Jackson kept his place. Players kept running up to Jackson, attempting to get past him, but Jackson was too fast for them knocking them to the ground one by one.

"Greenberg, take a lap. Faster, Greenberg!" Coach hated Greenberg so much. No one knew exactly why, but it was so amusing.

"Let's go, McCall. What are are waiting for? Let's go." The coach snapped Scott out of his trance. He shakes his head, facing Jackson. Scott took off down the field, running straight towards Jackson. When he reached Jackson, he was instantly thrown up into the air, landing on the ground with a thud.

"Hey, McCall. Hey, McCall." Coach started walking over to him. Jackson whispered something to Scott, grinning as he walked away. The Coach glanced down at Scott, talking to him. Scott's face turned red with anger.

"Hey Aubrey, I gotta go, my dad needs me." I turned to Allison as she stood up. "Okay Allison, see you later." She waved to me before walking towards the parking lot.

Scott walked back to the front of the line, narrowing his eyes at Jackson. He starting running towards him, again, this time much faster. He reached Jackson, ramming into his shoulder. Jackson violently fell to the ground, gripping his shoulder.

All the lacrosse players ran over to Jackson while Scott was on the other side of the field gripping his helmet. He fell to his knees as Stiles and I ran over too him. "I can't control it, Stiles. It's happening."

His breathing was getting heavier. "What? Right here? Now? Come on, get up." Stiles pulled Scott to his feet as he turned towards me.

"Aubrey, I know your not gonna like this but please make sure Jackson is okay." Stiles said before running away with Scott. I sighed, making my way through the crowd of lacrosse players.. "Aubrey, what are you doing on the field and where is your brother?" Coach asked me as I reached the middle of the group.

"He uh- he felt like he was going to be sick so he sent me to uh take Jackson to the hospital." Coach looked at Jackson and then back at me "I guess thats fine but please be careful." I nodded at him. "Okay, coach."

I helped Jackson stand up while he continued to hold onto his shoulder. I followed Jackson as he led me towards the parking lot. "Why are you helping me?" Jackson asked with a straight face as we approached his car. "I'm not a total douche Jackson." I gave him a sympathetic look, holding out my hand. "Keys?"

He sighed, pulling out his keys and hesitantly handed them over to me. "Don't worry Jackson, I won't ruin your paint job." I smirked as I got into the drivers side of his Porsche. . "Good." I snickered as he rolled his eyes.

About 20 minutes later, we finally reached the hospital. Thankfully, today was my moms late night so I didn't have to worry about her questioning me. Jackson and I walked into the hospital, heading to the front desk. The nurse directed her attention from the computer, looking up at us. "Can I help you?"