He Knows

"Derek? Derek!" A voice interrupted our training session. I sighed and sat down on the floor. The full moon was coming soon, Derek and I were preparing for it.

I turned my head to see Isaac standing against the wall. His eyes wide, anxiety pouring from his body. "What's wrong?" Derek wiped the sweat off his forehead.

Isaac took a couple of breathes. "My dad. I think he's dead." My eyes widened and I raised my eyebrows. "What did you?" Getting up off the floor, I stood next to Derek who had a blank expression on his face.

"That's the thing. It wasn't me." I crossed my arms. "Well then, who was it?"

"It was this huge black figure, to slim to be a werewolf. It just ripped the car door right off the car and attacked my dad." Looks like another supernatural decided to join Beacon Hills, just when things were starting to get back to normal.

"Just keep your eyes away and stay calm." Issac nodded and we walked into the locker room. Derek had told us he would look out for the figure and to act normal.

I walked away from Isaac to Scott and Stiles, who were deep in conversation.

"All right. I get it! Just please shit the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself." I laughed and hugged Stiles. "Scott bragging about Allison again."

Stiles rolled his eyes. "When does he not." "True."

"All right, did you get something better than handcuffs this time?" Stiles smirked. "Yeah, much better."

Stiles opens his locker, to have a chain fall out of it. It fell out of the locker and started clanging onto the floor. The chain continued to fall, causing Coach to come over.

"Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So- I'm gonna walk away." The coach walks away and I chuckle.

Scott tilted his face towards the ceiling. "You okay? Scott?" Scott shook his head, glancing around the locker room.

"There's another. In here, right now." My eyes widened. Had he found out it was me?

"Another what?" Scott glanced at Stiles. "Another werewolf." I gulped, hoping Scott wouldn't catch on. It is Isaac he was smelling, I could smell it too.

It was time for practice and Scott was still going on about the werewolf. "It was kind of like a scent, but I couldn't tell who it was." I hadn't had the chance to tell Isaac that Scott was on to him.

"What if you can get him one-on-one? Would that help?" Scott nodded. "Yeah."

Stiles grabbed Scotts arm and led him out of the locker room. "Okay. I think I got an idea."

"I told coach you're switching with Danny for the day." I could hear Scott and Stiles talking from the where I was sat on the bleachers. "But I hate playing goal."

"Remember when I said I had an idea?" Scott nodded. "This is the idea."

Scott tilted his head. "Oh." "There we go." Scott smiles. "What's the idea."

Stiles looked up and stared at him. "I seriously don't understand how you survive without me sometimes."

The coach blows his whistle. "Lets go! Line it up!." Scott and Stiles take off towards the field. "Faster! Make daddy proud." Scott goes into the goal, getting ready to run.

Once The Coach blew the whistle, Scott took off running. He rammed into the other player. "Let me help you up." Scott helps up the player, sniffing him in the process. I groaned, he couldn't be more obvious.

"McCall!" Coach walks up to the coach. "Yeah." "Usually the goalie stays somewhere within the vicinity of the actual goal." Scott nods. "Yes, coach."

He runs back to the goal, getting into his running stance. The next player starts running, causing Scott to run at him. Scott jammed into his legs, causing him to flip in the air and land on his back.

He bends down and starts sniffing him. "What the hell, man?" Scott stops sniffing. "My bad, dude." Scott gets up and runs back to the goal.

"McCall! The position's goal keeper. Not goal abandoner." He nods. "Sorry Coach."

Coach blows the whistle again, having Scott repeat the same process he has been. Coach walked over to Stiles and grabbed his helmet. "Stilinski, what the hell is wrong with your friend?"

"Uh, he's failing two classes. He's a little socially awkward and if you look close enough, his jaw line's kind of uneven." I chuckled as Coach let go of Stiles. "That's interesting, Let's fire it up."

Next up was Danny. Danny ran and Scott ran, clashing into each other. "It's Armani."

"Huh?" "My aftershave. Armani." "Oh, it's nice." I laughed as Scott got up and went back to goal, yet again.

"McCall! You come out of the goal one more time and you'll be doing suicide runs till you die. It'll be the first ever suicide run that actually ends in a suicide. Got it?" Scott nods "Yes, coach."

Jackson was up next. "Uh, coach, my shoulder's hurting. I'm gonna- I'm gonna sit this one out." Jackson walks off the field, giving Scott a weird look in the process.

Isaac was next, he was breathing heavily. I could tell he was trying not to shift. "Isaac remember stay calm." I whispered, knowing he could hear me. He glanced over at me and I nodded.

Coach blew the whistle, the two werewolves running towards each other. They slammed into each other with equal force, landing on their hands and knees. I could see their eyes, both a piercing yellow.

There were three police officers heading our way. "Don't tell them. Please don't tell them." Scott nodded as the officers came closer.