Back To Derek

Shortly after our dispute with Jackson, Scott had called Allison to deliver the news.

"If Jackson doesn't know what hes doing, then he probably doesn't know that someone's controlling him." Allison's voice echoed throughout the room while Scott was leaning against the desk.

"Or he doesn't remember." Scott looked up at Stiles. "What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took of from the hospital." I nodded, looking down at the phone.

"A fugue state?" Allison questioned through the phone. I nodded, forgetting she couldn't see me.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder-" Allison cut him off. "Getting rid of the blood." Everything started clicking together in my brain.

"Yeah, he had help with one thing though- the video. And someone else helped him forget that." Stiles stated looking around the room. "Whoever's controlling him." Everyone looked in my direction and nodded.

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" Allison questioned through the phone. I couldn't help but feel he actually did.

"He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." Stiles states looking down at the phone.

"So do we try and convince him he's not?" Truth be told, I don't think anyone knows.

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah." I nodded, agreeing. It was the only choice we had at this point.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" I shook my head to myself.

"Yeah, it's us. He'll talk to us.Right?" I shook my head to him. "Doubt it."

A couple minutes later, Sheriff called us all into the interrogation room. Our mom had arrived and boy, she looked pissed off. Jackson's dad was standing off to the side as the sheriff talked. "You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically."

"What about school?" I rolled my eyes while Sheriff stared him down.

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50-foot distance."

"Bu-okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?" The sheriff gives him the "im gonna kill you" look. Stiles instantly shuts his mouth. "I'll just hold it." He trails off.

After explaining the rules one more time, Sheriff took Stiles out of the room. "How are we gonna tell Jackson?" I asked Scott who shrugged. "I have no idea."

After Stiles came back, mom was forcing us out of the room. "Move! It's not just this. I don't expect this behavior from either of you. Especially you Aubrey." She glared at me, I looked down at my feet.

"And Scott, your behavior has been completely bizarre. The late nights coming home, having to beg Mr.Harris for you to make up that chemistry test that you missed."

Scott cocked his head back and raised his eyebrows. "I missed a chemistry test?"

Mom stared him down. "Really, Scott? Really? I have to ground you, both of you. You are both grounded."

We both groaned. "What about work?"

"Fine-other than work. But you Aubrey, no television at all." I nodded.

"My TV's broken." Scott stated bluntly. I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh.

"Then no computer." Mom crossed her arms. "We need the computer for school." I butted in, she glared at me.