New Tattoo, New Pack

"Hey Scott, sure you don't want something like this?" Stiles questioned holding up a picture of what resembled the kanima.

Scott, Stiles, and I were currently in a tattoo parlor, Scott wanted to get a tattoo. I wanted one too but they both yelled at me so it's out of the question.

Summer had went by way to fast for my liking, tomorrow was the first day of junior year. I didn't really do much this summer, apart from hang out with Stiles, Scott, and occasionally the girls. Stiles had finally let his hair grow out so now it was all fluffy. I always play with it, he yells at me.

Scott rolled his eyes playfully at Stiles who flashed him a smile. "Too soon? Yeah."

Stiles sighed as he put the tattoo back. "I don't know man, are you sure about this? I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?"

Scott nods as the tattoo artists sets up his area. Scott was getting two bands around his upper shoulder, he didn't know what they meant though. "I'm not changing my mind."

"Okay, but why two bands?" Stiles sat next to me, pulling me into his chest. Stiles and I have been getting more touchy lately, but I wasn't complaining.

Scott shrugged his shoulders. "I just like it."

Stiles sighed again, causing me to giggle. "But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something?"

"Getting a tattoo means something."

"I don't think that's.." The tattoo artists cut them off. "He's right, tattooing goes back thousands of years. The Tahitian word "tatua" means "to leave a mark" Like a rite of passage."

Scott points to him. "Yeah, you see? He gets it." I rolled my eyes as Scott brightly smiled. "He's covered in tattoos Scott, literally."

"Okay, you ready?" Scott takes a deep breathe before nodding. "You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?" Scott shakes his head. "Nope."

"I tend to get a little squeamish thought, so" He grabs my wrist, dragging me out of the room.

The process took about 20 minutes until it was done. We got into the jeep, Scott wincing as his arm hit the side of the car. "You okay?" Stiles questioned, getting into the drivers side.

Scott nods, glancing at the bandage. "Kinda burns."

"Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about 100,000 times with a needle, obviously it's going to hurt." Scott glared at me through the mirror as I smiled. "Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this." My arm had been tingling, the place Scott got his tattoo but it wasn't that bad.

Out of nowhere, pain shot through my arm. "No, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this. Oh, I gotta take this thing off." Stiles shook his head vigorously. "No,no,no,no Scott please stop. Whoa."

I sat up to see Scott's tattoo slowly fading, to the point where it was completely gone. "What, come on, it healed."

Stiles started the car. " Thank God, I hated it." Scott glared at Stiles as he drove. "Sorry."

"So have you talked to Allison at all?" Stiles questioned, Scott shaking his head. "Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer, no texts, no calls."

"So then how do you know she won't be back at school then?" Stiles slowly stopped as the light turned red. "After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all."

Glancing out the window I saw a car next to us. Looking closer I saw the driver, Lydia, with Allison next to her. 'I think she is." I coughed, directing Stiles' attention to the window. "I'd say pretty definite, you know, Like one hundred percent."