Hot Girl

"Stiles, i'm tired, Can we please just go home, it's the middle of the night ." I groaned as  Stiles dragged me through the locker room. Stiles shook his head, taking out his phone. "Nope, It's Mischief Night, plus it's coach's birthday."

I sighed as Stiles brought his phone to his ear. "Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do." Stiles said firmly.

"Dude, i'm already in bed." I heard my brother grown from the speaker. "And aren't we getting a little old for this?" Stiles playfully shook his head. "We do this for Coach."

"I thought we did this to Coach." Stiles sighed in frustration. "Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it."

"But it's the middle of the night." Stiles sighed, glancing at me. "You two are so alike, it's crazy."

"Wait, is my sister there?" I chuckled. "Sadly." Stiles glared playfully at me. "Ok, It's the middle of the night, yes. But that means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and by a  perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you okay? And I mean five, four, three." Scott ran up behind Stiles, who was still ranting on the phone.

"Two-" He jumped as Scott smirked, still holding the phone to his ear. "One." Stiles sighed, putting his phone in his pocket. "I hate you." Stiles put down his bag, unzipping it. He looked between us. "Let's get this party started. "

The next morning, Beacon Hills High School looked like it just walked out of a Party City.  As Scott and I rode up, Toilet paper rolls were everywhere. On the ground, in the trees, covering the Beacon Hills sign.
"We did good."  I said while getting of the back of the bike.  Scott nodded, glancing towards me, his eyes narrowing.

Turning around  I saw Ethan and Aiden getting of their bikes. "Great." I mumbled as they came over to us. "You're back at school?" Scott questioned as the twins shook their head. "No, just to talk." Scott nodded as I crossed my arms. "Oh. That's kind of a change in pace for you guys. I mean usually you're just hurting, maiming, and killing people."

They glared at me, turning towards Scott. "You need a pack. We need an Alpha." A chuckled erupted from behind me. "Yeah. Absolutely not." Stiles came and stood next to me. "That's hilarious through."

Aiden, or at least I think it was., shook his head. "You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive." Scott nodded. "Why would I say yes anyways?"

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no."

"I can think of one." Isaac  stood beside Scott. "Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know  why we're not impaling them right now." I nodded, looking towards Isaac. "See, he gets it."

Aiden glared, flashing his teeth. "You wanna try?" I narrowed my eyes as Scott placed a hand on my shoulder. He shook his head at the omegas. "Sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do I." Scott turned, walking towards the school. I gave the boys a smirk before walking after Scott..

"Alright. That's my face." Stiles said as a toilet paper roll came flying towards him. "Hey dude, good decision, Good Alpha decision." Stiles stopped at his locker, opening it. "I hope so."

"No, you know so, than I can take." Scott was staring past Stiles as he spoke. Looking in the same direction, I spotted Kira, struggling to put her books away. "What are you looking at?"

Scott snapped out of his trance. "Me?"

"You. You looking at her?" Stiles nodded towards Kira. "Her?Who her?"