Ariz

It had been reported that in some scenarios when someone had experienced something so traumatic, they would go into shock and unconsciousness. This was my case, and the traumatic experience was death.

No Scott didn't die, or at least I hoped, but I felt it all. Every single detail of his pain traveled throughout my body, Not missing a single corner. If he had died, wouldn't that mean I would've too. All of my senses had become even more heightened, except for my sight.

It was like my eyes were glued shut and my body was still. Almost as if I was in a coma. I could still smell and hear everything. I could hear Derek and Scott talking around me, while Stiles was beside me, holding my hand. The warmth from his hand gave me hope that I would be able to "wake up."

"I'm saying we need a new plan, because next time, one of us is gonna be too hurt to heal." I could hear them both pacing.

"Ugh, I get it. We can't save Jackson." Jackson, the cause of all this. All because of him, Scott had almost got killed.

"We can't seem to kill him either. I've seen a lot of things Scott. I've never seen anything like this. Every new moon's just gonna make him stronger." I could practically hear my brothers annoyance.

"But how do we stop him?" The nervousness in his voice gave me the chills. What if we really couldn't stop Jackson.

"I don't know. I don't even know if we can." Derek said, no positive energy came out of him. Like it ever did.

"Maybe we should just let the Argents handle it." He didn't seem to sure when he said "Argents". I couldn't help but feel uneasy.

"I'm the one who turned him. It's my fault." Derek trailed off. I've never heard him admit he was wrong, it was a first.

"Yeah, but you didn't turn him into this. I mean, this happened because of something in his past, right?"

"That's a legend in a book. It's not that simple." I heard Scott's heart skip a beat.

"What do you mean? What are you not telling me?" Derek tensed up and sighed. "Why do you think I'm always keeping something from you?"

"Because you always are keeping something from me." Derek was really shady.

"Well, maybe I do it to protect you." Protect us? Look what happened. Scott almost died and i'm pretty sure i'm in a freakin coma.

"Doesn't being part of your pack mean no more secrets?"

"Go home, Scott. Sleep. Heal. Make sure your friends and sister are safe. 'Cause the full moon's coming. And with the way things are going. I've got a feeling it's gonna be a rough one."

"What about Aubrey?" Stiles chimed into the conversation. "We'll take her to Deaton's. He might know what's going on."

I felt my body get placed on a cold table, predicting it was an examination table.
"Aubrey. It's time for you to get up." A voice rang throughout my head. "Open your eyes."

I tried once again to open my eyes, and it worked. I looked around the room to see no one else in here with me. I was indeed in the animal clinic. I sat up on the table, letting my legs dangle off the side.

"So she's been like this ever since the rave?" Deaton's voice echoed as he entered the room with Scott and Stiles. "Y-" Scott looked at me. He ran over and hugged me. "Don't ever do that again." He mumbled into my neck.

"No promises." He glared at me but smiled. Stiles was next, he ran over and hugged me, much tighter than Scott. "Aubrey, I was so worried." I hugged him back as tight as I could.