The Vault

"What?" Stiles questioned Scott as we walked down the road. "What, what do you mean, what?"

"I mean what and you know what." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What, what?" Stiles groaned, rolling his eyes. "That look you were giving me."

"I didn't give a look." Scott said, looking away from Stiles and I.

"Oh, there was a distinct look Scott." Scott raised his eyebrows. "What look?"

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." Scott sighed, scratching the back of his neck. "It's not that. It just seems weird going to a different high school's party."

"What? Would you." Stiles groans as we stop in front of the house. "God, one drink alright? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison. Tonight, you're moving on." I nodded as Scott nodded. "You're right."

"That's right I'm right." Scott rolled his eyes as Stiles smiled proudly.

"Moving on."

"Onward and upward."

"Let's do this." Stiles highfived Scott as we entered the house. As soon as we stepped foot, the smell of alcohol lingered throughout the air.

"Can you at least tell me what kind of party this is?" Scott questioned as he shut the door behind him.

"It's her birthday party, so be nice and hang out." Stiles said to Scott before dragging me into the kitchen. He handed me some blue liquid in a cup. "Ready for an amazing night." He lifted his cup.

I pretended to clink my cup with his. "Let's do this." Bring the cup to my mouth, I chugged the whole thing, already feeling the effects of the drink.

A/N (I know Aubrey is supernatural but her "type" can get drunk. Don't worry I didn't forget xD. Anyway back to the story)

After about 10 minutes, I couldn't remember how many drink i've had. I knew I was wasted, so was Stiles. "Aubrey, have I ever told you how beautiful you are." He slurred, drinking more from his cup.

"Yes Stiles." I giggled as we sat down on the couch. "Well you're pretty." He leaned over, pulling me in for a kiss. This kiss wasn't like the normal ones, it was filled with passion and lust.

Kissing back, I wrapped my arms around Stiles' neck as he leaned me into the arm of the couch. I felt his hands reach under my shirt, touching the bare skin at my hips as I played with his hair.

When we broke apart, I looked into Stiles' eyes. They were no longer the innocent brown eyes i'd come to know. They were dark, filled with lust. "Tonight." We both said simultaneously, knowing exactly what we wanted.

Stiles stood up and grabbed under my thighs, lifting me from the couch. He walked upstairs, carrying me into the bathroom, letting me down on the sink counter. "What are you doing?" I questioned as Stiles rummaged through the drawers.

"Looking for ah ha." He said as he pulled out a box of condoms. He grabbed one, putting the box back where he got it. He grabbed my hand as we walked out of the bathroom, heading for the bedroom when some girl came up to us, looking worried.

Stiles quickly put the condom in his pocket before turning back to the girl. "Danielle? What's wrong?" The girl who I now knew as Danielle was panting, worry across her face. "Have you seen Heather? I can't find her anywhere."

Stiles shook his head. "I haven't seen her all night." Danielle sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Can you guys help me find her, i'm starting to get really scared."