Don't Trust A Fox

*Void Aubrey's P.O.V*
"Where are we going?" I questioned as Reese and I got into the jeep, pulling out of the hospital. He shook his head. "I don't know, but we have to keep a low profile." I nodded. "When are we releasing them?"

He shrugged. "I don't know, give it like 2 days so they don't send out a missing person alert."

We pulled into a camp, surrounded by metal fences. The camp read Oak Creek. It was the camp that i'd taken Aubrey too that one time. Little did she know it was going to play a big part in our master plan. "So what are we going to do next?"

Reese shrugged his shoulders. "Haven't decided yet, that hospital thing was pretty huge though." I nodded my head. "That Isaac kid got electrocuted but that stupid fox stopped it." I narrowed my eye. That kitsune was going to ruin everything.

*Two days later*

"We have to get those Oni. They're the only thing that can stop us." Reese nodded as he got up from the floor."Got any ideas?" I nodded. "I have one. Aren't those Oni based on those tail things?" Reese nodded. "What if we get that last tail."

Reese furrowed his eyebrows. "That way, we can break it and then they're loyal to us." He smirked. "You know, I like that way you think. We just have to find out where they're hiding it." I nodded. "But first, let's get these too back where they belong." I nodded as we got back into the car.

Reese parked the car into the Stilinski's driveway, carefully walking into the house. Lucky for us, the sheriff was out, probably looking for his son. We walked up to Stiles' bedroom, sitting on his bed. "Ready?" Reese asked, holding out his hand. I nodded, grabbing ahold of it. "Let's go." We closed our eyes, going back into the heads.

*Aubrey's P.O.V*
I gasped as my eyes shot open. Glancing around the room, soon realizing it was Stiles'. Someone shot up from next to me, looking over I noticed it was Stiles. "Stiles." I muttered as he looked over at me. "What happened?" Stiles shook his head. "I don't know, All I remember is going into the catscan and bam i'm here." I nodded. "Yeah, I remembered being at the hospital.

"Breaking news. The accident at the hospital caused many people to get injured. Police are still trying to find the cause of the electrical outbreak and what stopped it." The radio blared as my eyes widened. "Do you think that's why we're here?" Stiles shook his head, standing up. "I don't know, but we have to find out what happened." He held out his hand. I grabbed ahold of it as he pulled me to my feet.

We walked out of the house, getting into the jeep. As we shut the doors, clanging came from the back of the jeep. Stiles and I glanced at eachother before getting out. Walking around back, Stiles opened the truck of his jeep to revel a dufflebag. Stiles reached into the truck, grabbing the bag. He placed in on the ground, unzipping it.

As he opened it up, we both gasped. There was a map of the hospital, various places circled in red marker. Under the map was a collection of tools, pliers, hammers, electrical gloves. "Stiles, do you think." He nodded, zipping up the bag, placing it back in the truck. "We have to get this to Scott." I nodded, getting back into the car.

We arrived at the school. seeing the boys on the field. "I don't know how long we've been missing but lets stay clear of any teachers." Stiles nodded as we walked down the basement stairs of the school. As we walked in the dark hallways, I had a strange feeling in my stomach. "Stiles, something doesn't feel rig-" I was cut off by two sets of growls. Glancing towards the stairs, I saw Ethan and Aiden, Scott following behind them. Stiles held his hands out.

"Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's us. I swear to God, it's us." Ethan and Aiden narrowed there eyes, running closer. Ethan grabbed ahold of Stiles' neck, Aiden grabbing mine. I growled, scratching his arm, trying to loosen his grip. "Wait stop!" Scott said, throwing Aiden off me. "I said, stop!" He threw Ethan off Stiles. Ethan glared at Scott, who flashed his eyes at him.