Void Aubrey

"Stiles what are we going to do?" I asked him as he rushed out of the chemistry room. He vigorously shook his head. "I don't know yet Aubrey." He grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the school and into the jeep. "We have to tell Scott."

He nodded as he drove out of the parking lot. "I know. We will tomorrow."

20 minutes later, he pulled up to his house. "Do you mind staying the night?" He glanced at me as he turned off the ignition. I shook my head. "Nope, I don't mind." He smiled, getting out of the car. I followed him out and into his house. "My dad has a late shift tonight."

We went upstairs to his room. I sat on his bed as he placed his keys on the desk. He paced around his room, his eyes not leaving the keys. "Stiles." I said, standing up, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Relax, we just need to get some sleep. "

He shook his head. "How can I relax when I wrote the numbers. I told Barrow to kill Kira." I shook my head, pushing him down onto the bed and sitting next to him. "We'll figure it out tomorrow. But for now we need to get some sleep." He signed, leaning back against the wall.

"Okay." I leaned back next to him, resting my head on his shoulder. "It'll all be okay." He nodded, closing his eyes. "I hope so."

I closed my eyes as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Aubrey, wake up." I opened my eyes, reveling Void Aubrey standing next to me. I stood up as Void Aubrey circled behind me.

"I bet you've been wondering why you haven't been feeling anybody's pain lately." My eyes widened, I'd totally forgotten about that. "Yeah, Actually I forgot about that."

She chuckled. "Well, That's because of me. Since you've kept this discreet, i've been helping you out." I smiled at her. "Really?" She nodded. "Yes, and there's more to come but I need you to stay with me. Strange things are going to happen. Some are going to be good, some painful. But in the end, you will benefit from it." I nodded as she walked away. "Okay, I will." She nodded as she disappeared into the dark.

The next day, Stiles and I got to school, determined to tell Scott what had happened. "Stiles, Aubrey, I have to talk to you." Scott said as he came up behind us. I nodded. "We have some things to tell you too." Scott grabbed our shoulders, pushing us into a classroom.

"Yesterday at the party, Lydia and Ethan got attacked." My eyes widened. "What do you mean? Are they okay?" Scott nodded. "Their fine, but that's not the point. These things attacked them. They were all black with bright yellow eyes." My eyes widened as Void Aubrey's words echoed through my head.

"Apparently Isaac was attacked too. They all have the same symbol behind their eyes. It's like a backwards 5." Scott's furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, where did you guys go that night anyway?"

Stiles and I glanced at each other. "We came here." Stiles nodded, grabbing Scott's arm, walking out the classroom. I followed them through the hallways as we walked up to the chemistry room. "Aubrey noticed that I had phosphors on my key and that chemicals could've gotten on it. And that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in." He opened the door as we followed.

"It's gone." He muttered. I looked towards the front of the classroom. The board from last night was empty. My mouth dropped. Stiles shook his head. "Okay, it doesn't matter though. I've still got the key." He pulled out his key rings, cycling through his keys.

His eyebrows furrowed. "What the hell? I had it I had it here. I had it here this morning, I swear to God, I had it this morning, you remember Aubrey." I nodded. "Yeah."

"The key you were talking about last night?" Scott questioned as we nodded. "Yeah. I showed it to you, right? Didn't I show it to you?" Scott shook his head. "No, you just told me about it. I never actually saw it."