Beautiful Confessions

"Stiles slow down!" I yelled as Stiles sped down the road.  

"Aubrey, we have to get there before then." Stiles said while barley turning a corner. 

Apparently, Peter had convinced Derek to team up with him, despite the fact that Peter had killed his niece and went on a psychotic rampage around the whole county. Not to mention he was out of his mind. 

"Well we're not going to make it if we die in a car crash." Stiles rolled his eyes at me as he pulled into the school, sloppily parking in two spots.  We jumped out of the car, rushing into the school.

 All I could pray was that Scott was still in the locker room. 

We turned into the locker room to revel Scott sitting on a bench, in a towel. I sighed as Stiles closed the door. "Dude, we have a huge problem." Scott didn't move, keeping his gaze on the floor.  "Trust me. I know." He muttered as I sighed. 

"They were already here, weren't they?" I questioned as he nodded. "Great." 

The next day, no one spoke about last night. Everything was calm, but knowing Beacon Hills, that wouldn't last long. I rested my head against the window as Stiles drove down the road. As he drove, my eyes caught sight of familiar faces. It was Jackson...with Allison's dad. "Stiles, pull over." I said, not taking my eyes off of them. 

"Why?" He asked as I nodded towards the group. "Look over there."

Stiles slightly turned his head, before shifting the jeep towards the exit.

Stiles pulled up next to Jackson's car, rolling down the window. "What's up?" "Is everything okay?" Scott and Stiles said simultaneously. 

"Hey, Scott. Your friend here."Chris said, directing towards Jackson. "Was having car trouble. We're just taking a look."

Scott glanced at Jackson, his face full of worry. "There's a shop right down the street. I'm sure they have a tow truck." Scott said as I nodded

"Yeah. You want a ride?"I questioned as Jackson kept quiet. Scott opened the door, getting out of the car. 

"Hey, come on Jackson. You're way to pretty to be out here all by yourself." Jackson stood froze for a moment before he shook his head, nodding and heading towards the car. 

"Hey, guys." Chris said, causing Jackson to stop in front of the car.  Chris opened the door to Jackson's car, successfully starting the engine. He popped his head out of the car, looking in our direction. "Told you I knew a few things about cars." He said before getting out of Jackson's car and into his, driving off. 

"What, are you following me, now?" Jackson spat as I got out of the car, shutting the door behind me.

Scott scoffed. "Yes, you stupid freaking idiot. You almost gave everything, right there." He yelled.

Jackson scrunched up his face. "What?" 

"He thinks you're me!" Scott yelled, slamming his fists into the door of the jeep. Stiles got out of the car, looking at where Scott's fists had made contact. "Dude, my jeep." He muttered, but Scott didn't acknowledge him. 

"I can hear your heart beating from a mile away- literally! Now he thinks that there's something wrong, and now I have to keep an eye on you so he doesn't kill you too!" Scott raised his fists at the jeep, causing Stiles to get in front of him, holding his arms up. "Okay, how about we step away from Stiles' jeep."

Jackson took a step closer to Scott. "This is your problem, not mine, okay? I didn't say anything, which means you're the one that's gonna get me killed. Okay, this is your fault." Jackson pushed Scott back, causing him to hit the jeep yet again.