Little Tricksters

Void Aubrey's P.O.V
"So where are we going now?" I asked as I followed Reese through the woods. "First off, we're going to find out where Noshiko is hiding her little tails."

I furrowed my eyebrows as we stopped at the school, opening the door. "Tails?" He nodded. "The tails she has, once we break the last one, we get control of the oni." We opened the door to Aubrey's history room. Ken was standing inside, staring at a book on his desk.

"Coming in on a Saturday. That's dedication." Reese smirked as we fully entered the classroom. "Where's she hiding them?" Ken's breathe hitched. "I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." Reese smirked, pulling books from the shelves, dropping them on the floor.

"Her little knives. Daggers. I know what they are. Physical representation of her tails. However the hell that works." He smirked as Ken watched him, his eyes not leaving Reese.

"Maybe you'd like to do some reading on it. I can direct you to the section on Japanese myth in the library." Reese laughed dryly, shaking his head. "No, no, I'd like to talk to you." He trails his fingers across the desk as he walks through the isle, beckoning me forward.

"The older the tail, the stronger the oni. Am I right? I know there's one left." We stopped at the desk, Reese grabbing onto the book. "I know it's the strongest." Ken shook his head. "Unfortunately, I don't know what you're referring to."

Reese tilted his head, smirking. "You'll talk." He lifts up the book, a fly emerging from underneath it, flying into Ken's mouth. Ken grabbed his throat, coughing as Reese stared down at him. "They always talk." Reese and I linked arms as we walked out the classroom.

After leaving the school, we arrived at Stiles' house. Reese smirked at me before kicking the door down. "Now, time to be the foxes we truly are." We walked upstairs to Stiles' room, taking out the chess board. "Come sit, they'll be looking any moment now." Reese patted a spot next to him on the bed as he pointed up to the camera.

"Now." He whispered, looking at the camera. I glanced up at the camera, giving it a slight wave. "Come on." Reese grabbed my hand, pulling me over to the chess table. "Take these." He handed me a package of sticky notes. I raised an eyebrow. "What are these for." He wrote something down on the a sticky note, placing it on the king.

Derek was printed in bold letters. "Write down Aubrey." I nodded, writing Aubrey on the paper. "Okay, now place it behind the king. I placed 'Aubrey' on the pawn behind Derek. Reese placed another sticky note on the second pawn. It read Stiles. "Now, let's go meet our friends." I smirked, following Reese out the door.

We had been at Derek's loft for about 20 minutes, walking around. "You know, Derek actually has a pretty nice place." I said, glancing at the windows. "Not bad for a werewolf." The door creaked behind us. Whipping around, I saw Stiles' father walk into the room.

"Hi dad." Reese mumbled as I smiled. "Hi Sheriff." Sheriff stepped forward, holding out two sets of handcuffs. "You want to handcuff us?" Sheriff sighed, nodding.

"If you two are still here, if there's still a part of you standing here in front of me, then you'll put these on willingly." Reese and I glanced at eachother before holding out our hands. Sheriff came up to us, putting the handcuffs around Reese, then me.

I stared at the handcuffs for a moment, before glancing up at Sheriff with a smirk. His breathe hitched. "You're not here." I slightly shook my head, breaking out of the handcuffs. Reese did the same, smiling at Sheriff.

Suddenly, bodies appeared in the door way. Allison, Chris, and Derek all entered the loft, walking up to Sheriff, standing beside him. Allison looked at Reese before pointing a taser at him. She shot the wires, Reese catching them with ease. He bent the wires, throwing the device to the side.