Am I Crazy?

After yesterday, I've decided to stay out of all the supernatural drama for one day. I rode up to the video store, parking my bike. Stiles had been begging me to watch Star Wars, saying it was 'the best movie ever created. I chained up my bike, before walking into the store.

The store was empty, no employees in sight. "Hello?" A familiar voice echoed through the building. "Is anybody working here? You gotta be kidding me."

I walked around the isles until I found the source of the voice. It was Jackson. "Jackson?" He whipped around, rolling his eyes. "Aubrey? "What are you doing here?" "Looking for a movie? What about you?."

He sighed. "Looking for the stupid Notebook, but I don't think anyone is working here."

I snickered. "You like The Notebook?" He shot me a glare. "No, it's for Lydia."

I couldn't help but feel nervous. Something was off about this place. "I don't have a good feeling about this place." I muttered, glancing around the store. It was too quiet.

"Um Aubrey." I turned around, my eyes landing on a pair of feet hanging out from one of the isles. We slowly edged our way towards the feet.

As we turned around the corner, I gasped. It was a man, wearing an employee uniform on the ground, covered head to toe in blood. His throat was slit open, his eyes wide. Jackson slowly backed up. "Jackson, watch out!" I yelled.

He backed into the ladder, causing the light to come down, all the lights now flickering on and off.

"Good job Jackson."

He shot me a glare. "Let's just get out of here." I nodded, following him. We started walking towards the entrance as something appeared in front of us. I threw my hand out, pushing Jackson back as I walked.

There, in front of us was a creature i've only heard of from Scott. It looked like an over sized wolf, paired with piercing red eyes. It was the Alpha. I pushed Jackson behind the shelf, my heart pounding through my chest.

It's footsteps echoed as it padded down the isles. I was going to die, but out of all people with Jackson. Loud noises erupted in the air. Glancing above the shelves, I noticed they were getting closer. My eyes widened.

Without thinking, I pushed Jackson out of the way. Before I could run, the Shelf landed on top of me. I fell to the ground as the shelf pressed against me.

The pain was like nothing I had ever felt before. "Aubrey, why did you do that?" Jackson yelled, kneeling down next to me.

"Go." I winched, trying to wiggle out. "I'm not just going to leave you here Aubrey!"

"Jackson, Go!" I screamed, the pain was unbearable. "Please, go Jackson, get help." He glanced down sympathetically. "I promise i'll be back."

I nodded as he got up, taking off out of front doors of the store.

The shelves continued pressing against me. I felt a tear trickle down my face. It felt like I was getting cut in half. My heart was pounded as I lied helplessly on the ground. Then I heard a noise from behind me.

I didn't dare move as it's footsteps got closer. It's breathe tickled my neck as it stroked it's claws down my face.I closed my eyes, preparing for it to strike. This was it.

Suddenly, all the pressure was lifted off my abdomen. My eyes snapped open. The shelf was lifted off me. I carefully sat up as the creature ran down the store, leaping out the window. Did the Alpha just save me?

10 minutes later, the police finally arrived. They brought me to the back of the ambulance, giving me a blanket.

"Thanks for that back there." Jackson said,fiddling with his blanket.