Formal

"Aubrey where's your phone?" Scott was rummaging through his room, searching for his phone while Stiles was sitting down on his bed. We didn't tell Scott about what had happened earlier because he was in enough panic already.

Scott had woken up at the vet and apparently Peter was there looking for him. He said there were more vulnerable targets he could go after. Scott being Scott thought of Allison.

"I don't know, I must've left it somewhere." Truth is I really did lose it. "Call it again." Scott said to Stiles, continuing to look for his phone.

Stiles pulls out his phone and dials Scott's number, only have it go straight to voicemail. "It's not here. Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?" Scott looked under his bed. "I can't afford new one. And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek." Scott went over to his bookshelf and started shifting through it.

"Well, A you're not alone. You have me and Aubrey. And B, didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead." Stiles rolled his eyes as Scott sighed.

"Argent's plan was to use him to get to the Alpha, they're not gonna kill him." Stiles clapped his hands together.

"All right, so then just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to get Peter- problem solved." Scott shook his head.

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own. Which mean we either find Derek first-" He shifts through the books. "Just help me." Scott went over to his desk.

"You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. You remember that, when he was trying to kill you, after you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?" Scott ignored Stiles' comment.

"He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die." Stiles sighed. "Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?" Scott cocked his head towards the window. "What?"

Scott turned to Stiles. "My mom just got home from work." Scott didn't say anything for a couple minutes.

"Is she okay?" Stiles asked, Scott shook his head no. "What's she doing?" His eyes turn dark. "Crying."

I frowned and went over to Scott, hugging him. "Scott, you can't protect everyone." Stiles said.

Scott hugs me back. "I have to."

The day next after school, Scott dragged me with him to talk to coach. I mean I didn't mind being in a locker room full of shirtless boys but I was missing quality television time. "What do you mean, I can't go to the formal?" Scott yelled as he followed coach through the locker room.

"McCall, you're failing my class and two others. They told me to cut you from the team. I told them I'd sooner cut off my last remaining testicle than cut my best player." Scott threw his hands up.

"S-So the compromise is I can't go to the dance?" Coach nodded his head. "Yeah." Scott thought for a moment.

"Then i quit the team." Coach laughed at him."No, you don't. And if you show up at the dance. And I see you there- I'm gonna drag you out by your teeth." Coach walked away, leaving Scott in awe.

"So what are you gonna do now?" I asked Scott as he turned and started walking away. I quickly followed him. "I have another idea." We walked over to where Jackson and Stiles were standing.

"Jackson I need you to take Allison to formal." Jackson raised his eyebrows. "You want me to take her to formal?" Scott shakes his head. "I don't want you to. I need you to."

Jackson laughs. "Screw you. You know what?" He points to Stiles. "Screw you too. In face, screw each other."

"Hey, you know he saved your life, right?" Stiles butted in. Jackson rolled his eyes. "He left me for dead."

"I got shot for you." Jackson shook his head. "Oh, yeah? Show me the bullet wound." Scott threw his hands out. "You know it healed." Jackson rolled his eyes. "Convenient."

"Just do it for Allison, okay? She's in serious danger. I'm talking around the clock danger. She needs someone to keep an eye on her at the dance." Jackson furrowed his eyebrows. "Have her dad do it, okay? He's the one actually equipped to handle this."

"How am I supposed to do that and keep him from finding out about me?" He shook his head. "Not my problem." He tried to walk away but Scott grabbed his arm.

"You're her friend too. You are. All that time that you spent with her to get to me you can't tell me that you didn't get to know her and like her. It's Allison. It's impossible not to like her. You can't tell me that you don't care if she gets hurt." Jackson turned around to face us.

"What if I get hurt?" "Then it's worth it." He shook his head. "Not to me." He pulled his arm out of Scott's grip and stalked off.

"Well that was a bust." Scott shook his head at me. "I'm not done." He walked towards the door. "You're not done." I stood slid down the locker. "Okay." Stiles came over and sat down next to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

A bang erupted from the door, causing Stiles and I to jump to our feet. We run over to when the noise came from to see Scott pinning Jackson against the door.

"Jackson, you're going to go ask Allison when you are picking her up." He drops Jackson coat and strides back to us, leaving Jackson's eyes filled with worry. Jackson quickly got to his feet and sprinted out the door.

We followed Jackson and stood behind the corner of the stairs while Jackson talked to Allison. Scott had a doubtful look on his face. "Hey, don't worry. We'll still be there." "I'm still going." Scott was watching Allison and Jackson walk away.

"Is that such a good idea? Do you even have a date? Scott shook his head. "Not yet?" "Do you have a suit?" "Not yet" "Do you have a tick to the formal? A ride there?" Scott turned around. "No. And no."

"So you're gonna ride your bike to a dance that you're not even allowed to go to without a date, a suit, or a way in with werewolves and werewolf hunters all out to kick your little werewolf ass." Scott smirked. "Yeah. You gonna help me?" He asked the both of us. "Hell, yeah." Stiles and I said simultaneously.

"Allison what's wrong? You seem off." Allison, Lydia, and I were at the mall, Lydia was going to buy us dresses. "You could smile, at least. Ever heard of the saying 'Never frown. Someone could be falling in love with your smile'? Smile, Allison I'm buying you a dress." Allison slightly smiled. "Have to admit as far as apologies go, that's more than I expected." Lydia smiled at her. "Exactly."

"Now it's your turn Aubrey." I furrowed my eyebrows. "What." She smirked and walked towards the dresses. "Allison, what are you talking about?" She held a red dress up to me. "How about this one?" I crosses my arms. "No, Too dark." Lydia commented.

Allison picked out another dress from the rack and held it up. "This?" Lydia nodded her head. "That's the one." It was a beautiful maroon dress that had a lacy top. "That would go perfect with my black heals, you can borrow them." Lydia takes the dress from Allison. "Okay, can someone tell me what's going on?" They smiled at each other. "Hey Aubrey, why don't you go find a coat to go with the dress." I sighed and stalked off to the coat area.

They were up to something, but I had no clue what. I was looking through the jackets, not finding anything useful someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around expecting Lydia or Allison but it was Stiles. "Stiles? What are you doing here?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well I wanted to ask you something?" I chuckled. "And you couldn't have waited until I got home because?"

"Scott can't know just yet." Stiles was looking at his feet. "Stiles." I walked closer to him and grabbed his shoulder. "What's wrong?" He looked me in the eyes. "Aubrey, Iwantedtoknowifyouwouldgotoformalwithme." He mumbled.

"Stiles, I heard none of that." He took a deep breath. "Will you go to formal with me?" I smiled at him. "Is Stiles Stilinski asking me to formal." He chuckled. "Is Aubrey McCall going to say yes?"

I giggled and nodded. "Yes." His eyes lit up. "Really?" "Yes." He grabbed my waist and twirled me around, laughing.

"So I'm guessing it was a success then?" Allison and Lydia came up to us, smiling. Stiles put me down. "You were in on this weren't you." They both nodded and laughed. "I figured." Lydia grabbed my hand. "Now lets go get you ready."

Lydia and I were in my room getting ready for my sorta date with Stiles. If Scott asked, we were going to tell him Stiles was with Lydia and I was by myself. Hopefully he wouldn't find out. Ever. "And there." Lydia had just finished applying my make up. I had ended up picking a beige coat to go with the dress. Plus the black heals that Lydia had let me borrow, which made my 5'4" height advance to 5'9". My nails were painted the same color of my dress.

For make up I had mascara and eyeliner with some pink lipstick. My hair was curled and pinned to the side. "You look amazing." I smiled. "Do you think he'll like it." She nodded. "I think he'll love it."

I heard commotion coming from the other room, Lydia and I decided to check it out. "There are no other girls besides Allison." Scott was standing in his boxers while mom was sewing his pants. "You really feel that way?" Scott groaned. "Can you just please keep sewing?" "No, no, no, no. You have time for just one question. Come here." Scott sits down next to mom. "Do you really feel that way?"

"I can't help it. I mean, every time I look at her, I get this- this hollow feeling in my chest, and it's like- it's like someone literally took a shovel and dug a hole in me, and it's the worst feeling I've ever had in my life, and I didn't- I didn't know anyone could actually ever feel this bad." Scott mumbled, looking down at his hands.

"Scott tell her how you feel. Keep telling her over and over again. Do it differently. Sing it to her. Write it to her. Do something amazing." My mom and Scott both looked up at me as I smiled. "You look beautiful Aubrey." Scott came over and hugged me. "Who's the lucky guy." I laughed. "No one, I'm riding solo." My mom laughed and stood up.

"Well who are you going with Lydia." She smiles. "I'm going with Stiles." Scott raised his eyebrows. "Really." She nodded.

"Here" My mom handed Scott his pants. He quickly pulled them on before straightening out his suit. "Do I look fine." I nod. "You look amazing." He smiles. I heard a beep, indicating Stiles was here. "Okay mom, Stiles is here, we'll see you later." Scott and I hug my mom before heading out to the dance. Once we got in the car, Stiles mouth dropped. I smirked when Scott gave him a look.

"Stiles you good." He shook his head. "Um yeah, Just had a mouth cramp." I quietly laughed. We all got into the car and started making our way to the school.

Once we got to the school, Scott took off running, assuming he is going to try and get in. Lydia got out of the car and started walking into the school. She was apparently going to find some jock to dance with. Just as I was about to exit the car, Stiles shut the door on me.

He then opened it and I got out. "What was that." He held out his arm. "I opened the door for you." I laughed and linked my arm with his.

"You look beautiful tonight." We walked into the gym. "You don't look to bad yourself." He grinned as we sat down at a table. I looked in front of us to see Jackson and Allison dancing together. Stiles turned around. "Wanna dance."
He held out his hand.

I grabbed it and smiled. "Of course."

Stiles and I were in the middle of dancing when Scott came up next to us with Danny. I quickly pulled him in back on some random couple and watched Scott. Coach ran up to them. "McCall! You're not suppose to- What the hell are you do-" Coach's mouth dropped. "What the hell are you doing?" Scott looked up at the coach, holding on to Danny's shoulders. "Yes, coach?"

Coach put his hands up. "Okay, ho-ho-ho-ho-haha. Hold on, You-" He looked around to see everyone staring at him. "I was just saying he's not suppose to- I mean, I wasn't saying that he shouldn't- You guys don't think- You don't-I-I Just Dance, everybody. Dance. It's a party!" He runs away and everyone goes back to dancing.

"Thanks, dude, I owe you!" Scott runs off to most likely find Allison. "Aubrey, I'm having this weird feeling, And I'm so sorry but I need to find-" I cut him off. "You need to find Lydia."" He nodded and I sighed getting up. "What are you doing." I held my hand out. "We're going to find Lydia."

We searched all over the school for Lydia, finding no sign of her. Stiles tried calling her phone but it went straight to voicemail. We were about to give up when we ran into Jackson. "Jackson, Have you seen Lydia?" He looked like he was about to cry.

"What's wrong?" Jackson looked down. "I-I was out behind the school, and I-I was out." "Jackson, what did you do?"

Jackson told us he saw Lydia going towards the lacrosse field and that he told Argent about Scott. He earned a punch from both of us for that. We were running towards the lacrosse field and saw Lydia standing in the open field. Someone was walking up to her. "Oh my god." I whispered, It was Peter. I started running full speed.

"Lydia!" Run!" It was too late. Peter had already began scratching and biting Lydia. She fell to the ground, out cold. I fell next to her, Peter beside me, flashing his teeth.

Stiles landed besides me. "Don't kill her, Please," Peter shook his head. "Of course not, Just tell me how to find Derek."

"W-What?" He sighed. "Tell me how to find Derek Hale."

"What makes you think we know where Derek is?" I sat on my knees and crossed my arms. "Because you guys are the clever ones, aren't you? And because deception has a particularly acrid scent, Aubrey. Tell me the truth- Or I will rip her apart."

I shook my head. "Look-Look, I don't know, Okay? I swear I don't know." "Tell Me!" Peter yelled in my face.

Stiles spoke up. "Okay, I think Derek knew her was going to be caught." Peters eyes softened. "By the Argents?"

Stiles shook his head. "Yeah." Peter waited for more. "And?" Stiles was breathing heavily. "When they were shot, he and Scott- I think he took Scott's phone." Peters eyebrows twitched. "Why?"

"They all have GPS now. So if he still has it and if it's still on- you can find him." Peter grabbed us both by the arm and dragged us off the lacrosse field.

GUYS SEASON 5B IS ON TONIGHT AND IM NOT READY. IVE BEEN WATCHING ALL DAY AND IM AT THE PART WHERE FREAKING THEO IS LYING TO SCOTT UHIFSOJDKKBKNDSIHK I hope you all enjoyed the chapter though, Don't be a silent reader!!!