Blue Bullet

The next day at school, Scott ended up being perfectly fine.Scott had told us he visited Derek that night. He found out that Derek wasn't the one who attacked that man at the hospital. There was another werewolf. An alpha to be exact.

Apparently an alpha is like the leader of the pack and he was the one who injured the man and called Scott to the scene of the crime, explaining why Scott remembered being there. Since Scott had been bit by him, he was part of his pack.

"If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?" Stiles asked his 4th question in a row. He was on top of Scot ever since he told us about his new knowledge.

"I don't know." Scott sighed, shrugging his shoulders.

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?"

"I don't know." Scott bit his lip, slumping down in his chair.

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?"

"I don't know!" Scott shouted, causing the whole class to turn towards us.

"Jeez" He mumbled under his breathe as the class turned back around.

The teacher walked down the isle, handing back our tests from last class. A big red A was plastered on the corner of my paper. I smiled triumphantly as the teacher placed a paper down on Scott's desk. Scott turned his paper over, sighing. He had a big D- written on his paper. But who could blame him, he did have a lot on his plate.

"Dude, you need to study more." Stiles commented as Scott sighed, flipping his paper back over.

"That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?"

Scott shook his head. "No. I'm studying with Allison after school today."

"That's my boy." I rolled my eyes as he spoke. Boys.

"We're just studying." Stiles chuckled, shaking his head. "Uh, no, you're not."

Scott furrowed his eyebrows. "No, i'm not?"

Stiles shook his head. "Not if i'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God i'll have you de-balled."

"Stiles , i'm pretty sure he already is de-balled." Stiles chuckled as Scott glared at me. I flashed him a smirk before turning forward in my seat. "Okay. No more questions man."

"Done. No more questions. No more talk about the Alpha or Derek." Stiles paused. "Especially Derek-who still scares me."

The period went by in a flash, mainly because Scott, Stiles, and I were talking the whole time, not paying attention. Scott and Stiles went to their next class. I walked down the hallway, eventually stumbling upon Lydia and Allison.

"Scott's coming over? Tonight?" Lydia asked as Allison nodded.

"We're just studying together." I rolled my eyes, Not according to Stiles.

"Just studying never ends with just studying. It's like." Lydia trailed off. "Getting into a hot tub. Somebody eventually cops a feel."

I nodded. "Even Stiles said the same thing."

Allison crossed her arms. "Well, so what are you guys saying?"

"I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up." Lydia snickered as I shivered.

She stared at us with a blank expression as Lydia sighed."Hello, snow white! Do it with him with a condom." I scrunched up my nose. The thought of my brother and Allison- no. "Are you kidding? After one date."