Twin Alphas?

The next day at school, Scott and Stiles had dragged me to the locker room with them, seeing that ironically we all have the same gym class.

Scott had told us about some guy who went missing at work last night.

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." Scott trailed off.

"Okay. Was he, like could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles asked.

"How do you tell if someone is virginal?" I asked as Stiles shook his head.

"No definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott chuckles to himself as Stiles and I glared at him.

"No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin." I raised my eyebrows as Stiles continued ranting. "And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex like right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like today. Like someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles shouted as a locker slammed shut behind us.

"Alright, I'll do it." Turning around, I saw Danny smirking at our group. "What?" Stiles' eyes widened, his mouth dropping.

"Come to my place at 9:00. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." He turned to me, "Sorry Aubrey." I shook my head, smiling.

"Oh. That was so sweet. Are you kidding?" Danny rolled his eyes. "Yes, i'm kidding." He walked past Stiles to his own locker.

"Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny. It's not attractive, alright?"

"Mr. Lahey." My head snapped to the door, Isaac walked into the locker room. "Happy to have you back. Not happy that you're late."

Isaac nodded, walking to his locker. "Sorry coach."

"I'll remind you all cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players. I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the off-season." He glanced at all the boys around the locker room. "So work on that."

After the boys had finished changing, we made our way to the path, near the back of the school. I had a strange feeling in my stomach as I knelt down to tie my shoe. "Scott." I whispered standing up. "What?"

"I don't think we're the only ones here." I glanced around the crowd, there was more supernatural, but I couldn't tell who.

"What do you-" Coaches whistle cut him off as everyone took off running.

Isaac took off running in front of us, Scott grabbing his shoulder. "Isaac."

"It's them." He glared at the twins that we in front of everyone. He ripped out of Scott's grip and ran, passing everyone. "Isaac." Scott and I shouted, trying to catch up to him.

We were ahead of the whole crowd, but couldn't find Isaac. "He has to be around here somewhere."

I caught sight of Isaac. He was being pinned down by the twins. "Ethan, I always forget, how many bones in the human body?" The other twin said to who I knew was Ethan.

"I don't know. Let's count." He got ready to attack Isaac. I ran forward, kicking Ethan in the nose. "That's one."

Scott ran next to me, punching the other twin in the face. "And that's two."