Exposed Feelings

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked as we all walked into the school. Scott had told us that he had a dream last night about Allison. Apparently, he brought he onto a bus and killed her.

"I don't know." He sighed. "I just woke up. And i was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

Stiles raised his eyebrows. "Really?, I have. Usually ends a little differently." Every since Stiles' mom died, he would have nights where he'd have these terrible night terror about her. Scott or I would usually have to go to his house to help him sleep. Thankfully with all the things that have been going on, he hasn't had one in a while.

"A, I mean I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." I laughed at Scott's comment. Or he'd have dreams about Lydia.

"Noted. Let me take a guess here-" Scott cut him off. "No, I know you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

I shook my head, rolling my eyes. "No, of course not." Scott glared at me as I sighed. "Yea, that's totally it." Scott bit the inside of his cheek, glancing down at his feet.

"Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right?" Stiles put a hand on Scott's shoulder. "Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take."

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." I muttered as someone came to mind. The boys' heads snap towards me, both of them looking at me wide-eyed.

I sighed. "What other choice do we have?"

"Derek? You forgetting the part where we got him tosses in jail?" I shook my head. "No I haven't but do you know anyone other werewolves in Beacon Hills?"

"I think she's right Stiles, chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it all felt so real."

Stiles crossed his arms. "How real?"

Suddenly, Scott's eyes went wide. "Like it actually happened."

I glanced out the door, my jaw dropped. In front was a bus, the back door completely ripped off the hinges. Blood covered the entire back of the bus. The police were swarmed around the bus, taking all sorts of pictures. "I think it did." Scott muttered, turning around and quickly walking away from the doors.

Stiles and I glanced at eachother before jogging up to Scott, trying to keep up with him. "Scott, i'm positive you didn't do this. Allison is fine." I said reassuringly, only for Scott to shake his head. "She's not answering my texts, Aubrey."

Stiles grabbed Scott's shoulder, stopping him. "It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence." Scott shook his head.

"Just help me find her okay?" He looked between the both of us as we nodded.

We continued to walk through the hallways, Scott's eyes darting around. "Do you see her?"

"No" Stiles and I said simultaneously as Scott sighed. Scott's breathing got more raged as we walked through the halls. He leaned his head up against a locker, placing his hands on either side. He grabbed the locker, squeezing it as the shape contorted.

The locker was hanging off the hinges as Scott walked away. Stiles started to follow him before I grabbed his shoulders, holding him back.

"Wait for it" I smiled, pointing over to Allison, who was walking straight towards Scott.

Scott backed into her, causing all her stuff to fall. As Scott turned, his eyes widened as he helped but up her stuff.

"Attention, students, this is your principal." A voice rang from the intercom. "I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled."