Boyd and Cora

"Allison, your mom was at the rave a couple of weeks ago." Scott said hesitantly as he faced Allison.

"So, why does that matter?" She crossed her arms, glaring at Derek as Scott spoke. "She came looking for me. At first I thought it was to talk about you, but before I knew it she hit me with her car." Allison's eyes widened as Scott continued.

"I woke up in this room, no windows. She had this air purifier running, but it was filled with some sort of wolfsbane." My eyes widened. "That's why my chest was hurting." I whispered to myself.

"She tried to kill me Allison, Derek saved me. He saved both of us." He pointed to me as Allison looked as us sympathetically. "She tried killing you?"

Scott slightly nodded. "Uh, yeah." "Why didn't you tell me?" Allison crossed her arms. "I'll tell you everything okay? I'll tell you anything that you want to know, but right now." Allison cut him off. "Just tell me why."

Scott shook his head. "I-I couldn't Allison. I couldn't let that be the last memory that you had of her."

"Come on Scott, we gotta go." Derek motioned for him to follow. He glanced at Allison sympathetically before we raced out of the vault.

"Scott there he is." I said, pulling Scott behind a tree. Boyd was in front of us, circling around a shed. I could hear multiple heartbeats inside. "What are we gonna do?" I questioned Scott as he stood up behind me, holding a jar full of fireflies.

"Get ready to get the kids." Scott stated as Boyd ripped up the shed. Scott rolled the jar under Boyd, who instantly looked down. The jar broke, fireflies swarming around Boyd. He growled swiping the air. I ran behind the kids, motioning them to follow. We ran as far away from Boyd as we could.

"You're safe now, don't worry." I said as the little girl gripped my arm tightly. "You lost them?" I heard Derek say to Scott over the speaker of the phone.

"Yeah, we kinda had to." Scott sighed. "Wasn't exactly the plan." Scott nodded to himself. "I know, which is why I think we all should stick together. Trust me, he's too strong, too fast, and way too angry for even two people to handle. We've got to do this together."

"Look, i'm at the trails by the entrance to the preserve. Can you two meet me here?" Scott glanced at me before nodding. "Yeah. Just got to drop something off first." He hung up, looking at the terrified kids gripping onto my arm.

"Come on." Derek signaled us to follow him as we ran through the forest. We jumped over the fallen down tree, stopping at shoe prints in the mud. "Is it them?" Scott questioned as Derek shook his head. "We're not the only ones that decided to stick together." Derek glanced at the smaller footprint next to the bigger one.

"Is that gonna make it easier or harder to catch them?" I said panting. "I don't know." Derek shrugged.

"Derek, we saw Boyd to try rip two little kids apart. Are they gonna do that to everyone they find?" Derek looked up, staring us straight in the eyes. "Everyone and anyone."

A strange feeling started to erupt in my stomach as we inched closer to the screaming. As we got closer, I saw Isaac crouching on the ground as Cora growled, getting ready to attack him. I took off running towards him. Jumping above him, I kicked Cora in the chest, knocking her back. As I landed on my feet, I saw Cora glaring at me.

I heard Scott and Derek come up behind me as I stood up, growling at her. Derek let out a roar as Cora looked between us. She took off running, Isaac and Derek following her. "Are you okay?" I turned to see Scott talking to the woman who just witnessed our situation.

"What?" She questioned, slightly backing up. "Are you alright? You need to get out of here okay? Get out of the woods. Get out of here as fast as you can." Scott stated before running after Derek and Isaac. I smiled at the woman before running in the same direction as the werewolves.