Let Me In

"Stiles, I don't know if I can do this." I sighed as we got out of the car. Stiles put an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. "I know its hard, but we have too. In order to keep everyone safe."

I nodded as we approached the gates. 'Eichen House' was printed in bold letters. "I just feel like i'm betraying Scott for not telling him, or my mom." I glanced down at the ground. "If she found out I was doing this, she'd kill me."

Stiles sighed, "I know it feels wrong, but if Scott knew we were doing this, you'd know he'd try and stop us, especially you." I nodded. "Yeah, I know."

Sheriff patted our backs, slightly pushing us forward. "It's okay. You too will be okay." I nodded, taking another step towards the gate when I heard a motor coming from behind us. Glancing back, I saw Scott pull up to us.

Great.

Scott took of his helmet, getting off his bike. "No, no, no, no." He shook his head, narrowing his eyes at me. "Aubrey, don't even think about it."

I sighed, shaking my head at him. "Scott, it's too late. I've already decided on this." Scott crossed his arms. "And mom agrees with this?"

I bite my lip, shaking my head. "She doesn't need to know." Scott scoffed. "Then how are you supposed to get in." I glanced over at sheriff who stepped forward.

Scott shook his head. "Why didn't you tell me?" Sheriff sighed. "Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Stiles nodded. "It's only 72 hours."

"This is the same place where Barrow came from. The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies." He turned to Sheriff. "You don't know everything yet."

Sheriff shook his head. "I know enough. Nogitunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called." Stiles nodded, raising his eyebrows. "Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct."

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to L.A tomorrow to talk to a specialist." Scott furrowed his eyebrows. "Then why are you putting them both in here?"

I shook my head, stepping forward. "He's not. It was my decision." I turned towards Stiles. "Our decision." Scott placed his hands on my shoulders. "Aubrey, you know I can't help you if you're in here." I nodded, glancing at the ground. "And I can't hurt you."

"Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't." I shook my head. "If you can't then you have to promise me something, okay?" I looked up at Scott as he nodded. "Make sure I never get out of here."

Backing away, the gate buzzed, allowing us to head into the nuthouse. "I love you Scott." I muttered, turning away from my brother.

"Mr and Mrs. Stilinski?" Stiles and I nodded as we approached the reception. "This way please." Something didn't seem right about this place, it gave me the shivers. We sat down in a sealed off room as the lady pulled out some items from her desk.

She placed a paper in front of the Sheriff. "First 72 hours there's no phone calls, no e-mails, no visitors. We will be taking you from here to a brief physical. In the morning, you'll be assessed by a staff psychologist. Also, you'll speak to a social worker and attend group therapy." Sheriff held a pen in his hand as he shook his head.

"I fell like we're forgetting something." The nurse placed a pair of shoes in front of Stiles and I. "You two will be wearing these. No laces allowed. Neither of you are wearing a belt are you?" We both shook our heads as the nurse nodded. "And please empty your pockets in here."

I reached into my pocket, placing my cellphone and keys inside the container. "Your pillow." Sheriff turned to Stiles. "We forgot your pillow." Stiles shook his head. "Dad, it's okay."