Training

"Scott where did you park the damn car?" I groaned as Scott and I roamed throughout the parking garage. Our mom had asked up to pick up a few things from the store, due to her late shift. As stupid as Scott is, he'd lost the car.

"If I knew where I parked it, don't you think we'd be in it" I shot him a glare as we walked back up to the forth floor for the tenth time. "Why don't you use the damn clicker thing on the keys."

He reached into his pocket, pulling out the keys. He pressed the button, holding the keys up in the air.

The car went off from above us as I sighed. "Told you it was on the fifth floor."

"Shut up." Scott glared at me as he bent down, reaching under the car. "What are you doing?"

"A bottle fell out of the bag." He pushed his arm further under the car.

Scott sighed, retracting his arm. "Forget it, it's just one bottle." He said, standing up and grabbing the back.

As we started walking away, someone rolled at our feet. Looking down, I saw the milk bottle, slashed open. "What the-" A growl erupted into the air, my eyes widened.

"Aubrey, run." Scott whispered, lightly pushing me in front of him.

We took off running down the garage, not daring to turn around.

Footsteps echoed behind us as we ran. At first, I thought the Alpha was the one after us, but wasn't he supposed to be faster than us? I quickly turned my head around, something on four legs was definitely chasing us, but it was way too lean to be the Alpha.Scott pulled me behind the car as we both panted.

"Scott, what are we going to do?" I asked him, my heart pounding through my chest.

He fanatically looked around the area, when his eyes landed on something. "Follow me lead." Scott got onto his feet, climbing onto of the cars. "Scott, what are you doing?"

He jumped on the hood, causing the car's alarm to ring loudly. Scott ran down the cars as I ran beside him on the ground. As Scott got off the last car, we ducked around the nearest corner.

I held my hand up, giving him a high-five. "That was probably the best plan you've ever came up with."

"Tha-" Scott was cut off when his phone started to ring. "No, no stop" He fiddled around with the buttons. "Scott shut it off!" I panicked, looking around the area.

"I'm trying." He said as the phone stopped ringing. Suddenly,the car above us went off as Scott was grabbed from next to me. He groaned as he body made contact with the car.

"You're dead." A familiar voice said. Looking up, I noticed Derek. Derek walked off the car as I got up, helping Scott. "What-what the hell was that?" Scott questioned as we followed Derek.

"I Said I was gonna teach you, I didn't say when." Derek replied.

"You scared the crap out of me." Derek shrugged. "Not yet."

"Okay, but I was fast, right?"

Derek rolled his eyes. "You were as fast as your non-supernatural sister."

Scott sighed. "But-but the car alarm thing, that was smart, right?"

"Till your phone rang."

"Yeah, but that was-I mean-" Scott sighed, stopping in his tracks. "Would you just stop? Please?" Derek stopped, turning around to face Scott. "What happened the other night, Stiles' dad getting hurt, that was my fault. I should have been there to do something. I need you to teach me how to control this."

Scott had managed to convince himself that he should've done something when Stiles' dad hit by the car, even though he really couldn't have done anything without reveling himself.

"Look," Derek got face-to-face with him. "I am what I am because of birth. You were bitten. Teaching someone who was bitten takes time." He paused for a minute. "I don't even know if I can teach you."

"What do I have to do?" Scott sighed sadly.

"You have to get rid of distractions. You see this?" He grabbed Scott's phone, reveling a message.

'Missed Call From Allison'

"This is why I caught you. You want me to teach you? Get rid of her."

Scott narrowed his eyes. "What, just because of her family?" Derek glanced at the phone, before chucking it at the concrete, causing it to split into pieces. "Whoa, Whoa!" Scott ran towards his now broken phone.