True Alpha

*Recap*
As I took my last breathe, I felt the water come over me. My chest tightened as I thrashed, craving air. It felt like I was going to explode, until everything went dark,.

I gasped as I threw my head in the air. My lungs were craving air so badly. Looking around, I saw the others coming up from the water. As I got out of the water, I glanced around the room. All I saw was white.

It reminded me of one of those solitary confinement rooms they keep you in if you go crazy. Turning around, I saw a tree stump, what I assumed was the Nemeton. We all shared a glance before walking towards it in sync.

Stopping right in front of it, I couldn't help but stare. If you saw this in the woods, you'd think its a normal tree. To us, it's the only thing that could save our parents lives. Bending down, I ran my hand across it. Everything went dark.

My eyes flickered open, reveling the Hale house. I furrowed my eyebrows as I walked further in. "Let's just hurry up I want to go home." A familiar voice said from behind me. I whipped around to revel Jackson and me? Then it clicked, this was the day I asked Derek to bite me.

"Derek, Derek!" Jackson called out as Derek appeared from the top of the stairwell, staring down at the teenagers. "I helped you. I helped save you. You got what you wanted. Now it's my turn to get what I want." If only Jackson knew what was to come, he would still be here.

Derek stalked down the stairs, grabbing Jackson's arm. He glanced at Jackson one last time before flashing his eyes, sinking his teeth into his skin. Jackson removed his arm, holding it tightly with his hand. He started walking towards the door. "I'll be there in a second." Past Aubrey mumbled.

Jackson nodded, walking out of my view. Glancing back at the scene, Derek started walking up the stairs before past me yelled. "Derek wait!" Derek stopped, turning around to face past me. "Derek, I want the bite." Derek nodded, walking back down the stairs.

"Aubrey, are you sure? Once this happens, you can't change this." She nodded. "I need this." Derek grabbed her arm, glancing at her face. "This means you're part of my pack, not Scott's. You understand that right." She glanced down at her feet, nodding. "I understand."

Derek glanced at her one last time, before sinking his teeth into her." My view went black for a split second before reveling another scene. I was standing in the woods as past Aubrey ran., holding her arm. She tripped, falling down onto the leaves. As she stood up, she gripped onto something. A tree stump. The Nemeton.

My view went black before I gasped for air. Opening my eyes, I noticed we were back in Deaton's clinic. I coughed as I got up out the box, panting. Lydia, Deaton, and Isaac ran into the room. "I saw it!" Scott and I exclaimed at the same time.

"Yeah, I saw it the night Scott was bit by Peter." Allison nodded. "I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit some people." Scott and I glanced at eachother before chuckling. "It was us. You almost hit us." Allison gasped.

"We can find it." Scott turned towards Deaton. He stared between us. "What?" Allison asked. "You guys were out a long time."

My eyes narrowed. "How long is a long time." Deaton looked between us. "16 hours." My eyes widened. "We've been in the water for 16 hours!" Deaton nodded. "And the full moon rises in less than four."

Deaton bought us towels as Scott stared down at his feet. "I have to go back." I stood up, shaking my head. "No, Scott, you are not going back with them." Scott glanced softly at me before shaking his head. "I made a deal with Deucalion."

I groaned. "Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" No one answered as Isaac spoke up. "Why does it matter anyway?"

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." I shook my head, turning to Deaton. "He obviously trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong and that it's a bad idea to trust Satan."