Jackson Please Listen!

"There it is!" Derek shouted to me as we jumped over the fence. We were on the chase of the Kanima. and damn it was fast.

We ran into this empty lot, I stopped and held put my hand on my chest, trying to catch my breath. "Where did it-" I was cut off by a hissing sound behind me.

Derek and I turned around to see the Kanima crouched on the ground, it hissed at us. A growl erupted from my throat as I ran towards it.

I slashed it across the face. It hissed and its tail pulled me down to the ground. It wrapped around my legs and threw me into the wall. I winced as my back made impact with the wall.

I looked up and saw Derek punching it. It threw Derek to the ground with ease. It started running towards me. I grabbed a piece of metal off the ground and held it in front of me.

It slashed the metal, trying to reach my skin. I backed up into the wall and it pushed against the metal. I tried pushing the metal off me, but the Kanima was stronger. All the weight was lifted, Derek threw the Kanima on the floor.

It hissed and crawled up the pillar. At first I thought it was leaving but then it before I knew it, I couldn't see anything. It slashed the light. I rubbed my eyes, trying to regain my sight. The kanima grabbed my shirt and threw me into the air. My back hit the pillar, it breaking into pieces.

I groaned as I saw it coming closer. Then, I heard gun shots. The kanima turned around and I saw Chris coming out of the fog. I quickly hid behind the pillar, he still didn't know I was supernatural and right now, he didn't need to find out.

I peered around the corner to see the kanima on the ground, not moving. At first I thought Chris had killed it, but then i heard quiet hissing. It got up and stood behind Chris. As he turned around, the kanima threw him into the pillar. He groaned and looked towards the fog.

I saw the kanima stalking closer to Gerard. It was about to attack Gerard but a person came out of nowhere and punched it in the gut. The kanima took off and ran. As the face turned towards Gerard, I realized it was Scott. He looked up at Gerard before taking off and running away from him in the direction the kanima went. As Gerard and Chris left, I followed in the direction that Scott had ran off too.

I saw him hiding behind a building, watching a group of men. "Its gone." He muttered to me as I hid next to him. "Wha-" I jumped as a figure bumped into me. I turned around to face Stiles, who was heavily panting.

"Sorry, i'm sorry. Did you see where he went?" Scott shook his head. "We lost him."

Stiles' eyes widened as he looked between us. "What? You both couldn't catch his scent?" I shook my head. "I don't think he has one."

Stiles sighed and looked down. "Alright, any clue where he's going?" Stiles questioned as Scott sighed. "To kill someone."

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Ah. That explains the claw, and the fangs, and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now." Scott was glaring at him. "What? Scott, come on. I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense." I giggled under my breath and I saw Stiles lightly smile.

"Just help us find it." I glared at Scott. "Its not an "it". It's Jackson." Scott looked at me and nodded. "Yeah, I know. I know.." He trailed off.

"Alright, but does he know that? Did anybody else see him back at your house?" Stiles questioned, looking at Scott.

"I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway." Scott mumbled. I shook my head. "Yeah, but that's just the thing. How did he pass the test?"

Scott shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know."

"Maybe it's like an evil aura-or thing. I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right? When's the kanima not a kanima?" My eyes widened. "What it's Jackson."