It's Finally Over

*Void Aubrey's P.O.V
"How did she kill it?" Reese asked, running a hand threw his hair in frustration. I shrugged my shoulder. "She just took out an arrow, shot it, and bam the oni grabbed its chest and turned into dust." He grunted, slamming his fist into the wall. "It must have been the type of arrow."

I shook my head. "She shot tons of them and only one affected them."

"Maybe it was a special type of arrow." His eyes lit up. "Do you think Aubrey knows anything about it?" I scoffed. "She doesn't even know her powers, how the heck is she going to know about a special bullet used to kill oni?"

Suddenly, a smirked crept onto his face. "Then we should so her." My eyes widened, crossing my arms. "Are you crazy?" He shook his head. "No, I really think we should."

"For what purpose." He shrugged. "I think it'll be funny to see how scared she would be, seeing an evil version of her boyfriend."

I sighed, crossing my arms. "Fine, but once I feel like it's getting out of hand, i'm taking back over." He nodded. "That's fine." I closed my eyes, letting the darkness take me.

*Aubrey's P.O.V*
I gasped, snapping my eyes open. "Hello Aubrey." I sat up, glancing to the right to see Stiles standing there, a darker version of him. "What do you want?" He smirked, stepping forward. "I want to help you."

I scoffed, narrowing my eyes. "How could you possibly help me and why?" He chuckled, stepping closer to me, so that he was only a couple inches away.

"You've be trapped up in your mind for a couple of days now, I think I can spare a couple of hours teacher you about yourself." I rolled my eyes. "Why so then when I know how to use it, i'm going to get locked back up in my head again."

He shrugged his shoulders. "You could just got back now." I sighed. This could be my last chance of freedom, better take it as it is .

"Fine." He smirked, uncrossing his arms. "Good, now you're an ariz right?" I nodded. "Do you know what that means?"

I shook my head. "Not exactly." He nodded. "Well there are different types, kind of like a kitsune. You know how your eyes are a purple?" I nodded. "That's due to the fact you haven't found out what type you are. Once you know, they will change to the color that represents it."

"Okay so how do we find out what type I am?" He smirked. "That's what we're about to do."

"So I believe there are 8 different kinds of Ariz's. Each with different powers. I also have a test for all of them." I nodded as he took out a lighter from his pocket. "First one, Pyroarizmic, controller of fire." He walked towards me, snatching my hand. "Stay still."

He lit the lighter, placing my hand directly on the flame.  I winched in pain as the fire burned my hand. "Ok, well you're clearly not a pyroarizmic." I glared at him, holding my hand to my chest. "No shit."

"Okay, now we'll try Cytoarizmic." He grabbed my arm, pulling me into a room.  He shut the door, locking it, going over to a control panel that was on the wall. "This chamber was used to torture the Japanese back during the war." He turned a dial to the left.

A cold breeze drifted through the room as I felt my body shiver. "Why is it getting so cold in here." He smirked. "That's the point babe." I shivered as it got colder, blowing in my hands, trying to keep warm.  "Are you feeling anything?"

"Cold." He rolled his eyes, turning the dial back to the right. "Obviously not that either." He then flipped a switch, but nothing happened.

"Try creating a light source and hurry its dark in here." I furrowed my eyebrows, glancing around the room. It was perfectly fine. "Um, It's not dark at all."